Maneater is a single-player action RPG where you take on the role of a vicious and hungry shark just off the Gulf Coast. Discard any notion of mercy and use rows of razor sharp teeth to tear through competition, helpless prey, and especially any humans stupid enough to wander into your territory.
Fight for survival and earn your right to live another day by customizing stats, forcing crucial evolutions, and exploring your surroundings for new opportunities to grow into megaladon levels of brutality. And when the time is right, take revenge against the diver that killed your family and left you for dead.
Only the strong will survive, just as nature intended.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blindside Interactive
- Publisher: Tripwire Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Quad-core Intel/AMD processor - 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB/8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX/AMD Radeon 6870 HD/NVIDIA GeForce 970 GTX/AMD R9290
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Maneater is a single-player action RPG where you take on the role of a vicious and hungry shark just off the Gulf Coast.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Techwars Deathmatch Review
- Techwars Deathmatch focuses on what makes mech-based games really exciting to play- fighting with them in real time.
- Nosgoth: Halloween Event Now Available
- From 27th October players will be able to celebrate Halloween in the one week Nosgoth event, Devil’s Night. For a limited time gamers will h...
- Dragons and Titans Review
- MOBA games have dominated the gaming scene since Defense of the Ancients has sprung in the now defunct World Cyber Games. Much time has passed...