Manasis Refrain: Hakobajima Girl
Manasis Refrain: Hakobajima Girl is a 3D anime-adventure roleplaying game taking place in a bright and bustling magical world packed with mana and monsters alike.
“After a world threatening crisis caused by the Dark Lord,
Fotania establishes “Theodoric Academy” to train the younger
generation for the unforeseeable future dangers.
One day, our protagonist receives a letter from
the Theodoric Academy…
“The Theodoric Academy invites you as a special student for
enrollment. Please check the date written on the boarding pass
and make your way to the Hakoniwa Island.”
– Sincerely, Griselda McWilliams,
Theodoric Academy Principal -”
►Call Me Doctor: Study long and hard in ~8 years worth of coursework to eventually pass and graduate from school.
►Why, Hello: Meet and greet all manner of unforgettable characters during your stay on Hakoniwashima Island.
►Gathering Chi: Draw upon the power of Manasis to fuel your abilities in combat.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Inutan
- Publisher: Webzen Japan
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Manasis Refrain: Hakobajima Girl is a 3D anime-adventure roleplaying game taking place in a bright and bustling magical world packed with mana and monsters alike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online Introduces Skimming
- DC Universe Online has just introduced its first new Movement Variation since the game’s launch – Skimming.
- Ghostcrawler Transitions From Blizzard to Riot Games
- News has emerged that Greg Street ("Ghostcrawler") has taken up a new job with Riot Games.
- Sweet Science Comes Out Swinging in Block N Load
- This weekend sees another new hero join the full game roster and unleashes a weekend Ablockalypse with a new special game mode.