Manasis Refrain: Hakobajima Girl
Manasis Refrain: Hakobajima Girl is a 3D anime-adventure roleplaying game taking place in a bright and bustling magical world packed with mana and monsters alike.
“After a world threatening crisis caused by the Dark Lord,
Fotania establishes “Theodoric Academy” to train the younger
generation for the unforeseeable future dangers.
One day, our protagonist receives a letter from
the Theodoric Academy…
“The Theodoric Academy invites you as a special student for
enrollment. Please check the date written on the boarding pass
and make your way to the Hakoniwa Island.”
– Sincerely, Griselda McWilliams,
Theodoric Academy Principal -”
►Call Me Doctor: Study long and hard in ~8 years worth of coursework to eventually pass and graduate from school.
►Why, Hello: Meet and greet all manner of unforgettable characters during your stay on Hakoniwashima Island.
►Gathering Chi: Draw upon the power of Manasis to fuel your abilities in combat.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Inutan
- Publisher: Webzen Japan
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Manasis Refrain: Hakobajima Girl is a 3D anime-adventure roleplaying game taking place in a bright and bustling magical world packed with mana and monsters alike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Tons of New Features Revealed at PAX EAST 2015
- Digital Extremes revealed numerous exciting changes and additions coming to Warframe in 2015 during its recent PAX East after-dark livestream ...
- Blade & Soul Shattered Empire Announced
- Blade & Soul’s next content update, Shattered Empire, is set to go live on April 27th, bringing a variety of new content and rewards.
- Magic: The Gathering's Launch Celebration Discussion
- On September 26th, Magic: The Gathering Arena officially leaves the beta phase, and goes into full launch.