Main Assembly is a 3D robotics-engineering simulator placing you in the role of a drone capable of designing and building autonomous androids.
►Pretty Prototype: Tinker with visual programming nodes to adjust the control, logic, and automation protocols of your hand-made robots. Additionally, you’ll be able to customize your creations with palette swaps and other collectible items earned in-game.
►Unplanned Obsolescence: Don’t get caught unprepared when your bot needs to work! Test out all kinds of possible scenarios to iron out potential points of failure in your design and implementation.
►No Limits: Get a couple of friends together and jump into a comprehensive multiplayer sandbox where you can collectively solve tricky challenges or build whatever you please.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bad Yolk Games
- Publisher: Bad Yolk Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3570+/AMD equivalent+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770+/AMD equivalent+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Main Assembly is a 3D robotics-engineering simulator placing you in the role of a drone capable of designing and building autonomous androids.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lord of the Rings Online releases Update 16
- The Lord of the Rings Online has recently updated with Update 16: Ashes of Osgiliath.
- InnoGames Announces Grepolis for Android and iOS
- Full-functionality mobile apps for popular strategy game, Grepolis, have just been announced for release this summer - along with the first sp...
- Knights Fight (SEA) Launches
- Tapfuns has announced that its popular game Knights Fight (Kingdom Defender) is now launched in the SEA region.