Main Assembly is a 3D robotics-engineering simulator placing you in the role of a drone capable of designing and building autonomous androids.
►Pretty Prototype: Tinker with visual programming nodes to adjust the control, logic, and automation protocols of your hand-made robots. Additionally, you’ll be able to customize your creations with palette swaps and other collectible items earned in-game.
►Unplanned Obsolescence: Don’t get caught unprepared when your bot needs to work! Test out all kinds of possible scenarios to iron out potential points of failure in your design and implementation.
►No Limits: Get a couple of friends together and jump into a comprehensive multiplayer sandbox where you can collectively solve tricky challenges or build whatever you please.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bad Yolk Games
- Publisher: Bad Yolk Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3570+/AMD equivalent+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770+/AMD equivalent+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Main Assembly is a 3D robotics-engineering simulator placing you in the role of a drone capable of designing and building autonomous androids.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Icewind Dale Developer Preview
- Recently I had the pleasure of sitting down with Rob Overmeyer, a dev working on the Neverwinter team; for those unfamiliar, Neverwinter is th...
- MOFPS District 187: Sin Streets Adds Flare for the Summer
- Online first-person shooter players bored with bling now have an eye-catching alternative as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat...
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare Beta Patch 3 Now Live
- Live on Steam now, this update (Beta Patch 3) includes a series of gameplay tweaks and improvements.