Magicka 2 is the sequel to the original Magicka adventure game title by Paradox Interactive. Rid the world of evil by joining up with up to three other wizards and conjure up tons of devastating magic with the game’s dynamic spellcasting system.
Learn to Spell Again : Use thousands of different spells in combat, then use those spells with other players in co-op for amazing combinations.
Be the wizard: Details go here.
Feature: Customize your wizard in several ways, both cosmetic and stat wise.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 26, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Paradox Interactive
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique co-op experience.
- +Tons of customization.
- +Singleplayer, Co-op and PvP.
- -Slight visual improvement over previous Magicka titles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows 8
- CPU: 2.8GHz Quad Core (Intel Core i5-2300 / AMD A8-3850 or better)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 640 / AMD Radeon HD 6670 or better
- HDD: 3+ GB
- Description: Magicka 2 is the sequel to the original Magicka adventure game title by Paradox Interactive. Rid the world of evil by joining up with up to three other wizards
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Saga Crosses Over To Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has revealed new details on an upcoming expansion for players of Dragon Saga.
- Battlerite Royale Now Out on Steam Early Access
- Stunlock Studios' stand-alone spinoff in the Battlerite universe, Battlerite Royale has officially hit Steam today.
- Dungeon Crash Review
- Dungeon Crash is a free-to-play energy based simulation strategy RPG from Firefly Games Inc.