Magic World Online
Magic World Online is an incredibly unique fantasy MMORPG with a boatload of features. Each of the game’s four starting classes have twelve different job advancements, which adds up to a whopping forty-eight playable classes. Players can own their own homes, hunt in instances and so much more. Magic World Online markets itself as a “new concept MMORPG’ and it truly is, the game completely eliminates ‘gold sellers’, ‘botting’, and even ‘grinding’. That’s right, you’ll never need to grind in Magic World Online to gain levels, and if you’re asking yourself, ‘how the heck is a this an MMOPRG if it does not have any grinding?’, you’ll need to download the game or read the full review to find out!
Warrior – Main tanking and offensive melee class.
Archer – Strong offensive capabilities with ranged attacks.
Mage – The primary offensive caster, can deal massive damage, but has low hit points and armor.
Summoner – Specialize in healing magic and summoning monsters to assist them in combat.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EnjoyMMO
- Publisher: EnjoyMMO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Player Housing.
- +Zero Grind.
- +Item linking system.
- -Aged graphics. Poorly designed interface.
- -Dull combat animations.
- -No tutorial.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000 / ME / XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 3 1.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 256 MB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 2 with 32 MB VRAM or better
- Description: Magic World Online is an incredibly unique fantasy MMORPG with a boatload of features. Each of the game's four starting classes have twelve different job advancements, which adds up to a whopping forty-eight playable classes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FireFall Pre-Launch Version 1.0 Preview
- omehow Red 5 Studios got their act together and have finally produced the game they always wanted to.
- gumi Reveals 'Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner' With New Video
- gumi offered their first look at their upcoming JRPG, Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner, which will hit Western Territories in the Summer.
- King of Fighters XIV Launch Review
- The King of Fighters franchise has an overwhelming legacy to live up to in my eyes.