Articles Featuring Magic: the Gathering Arena
- Magic: The Gathering Arena adds Direct Challenge Play
- Last week, Magic: The Gathering Arena added a hotly demanded feature: direct challenge.
- Magic: the Gathering Arena Open Beta Goes Live Today
- Wizards of the Coast released Magic: the Gathering Arena into its Open Beta today, that is free to download for everyone.
- Magic: the Gathering: Snake Way Deck (Black/Green)
- This deck feels kind of like a gamble to me. If you don't get a solid start, there's almost no way to come back but I still love it.
- Magic 19 (M19) Core Set Discussion
- So, Core Sets are back this year, July 13th, 2018, and for Magic Online, it'll be July 16th.
- Magic the Gathering Arena: No Fun Allowed (U/W Creatureless Control)
- Anyone who has kept up with this column knows I enjoy one thing above all others - nullifying the fun for anyone except me.
- Magic the Gathering Arena: God of Scumbaggery Deck (Black/Blue Scarab God)
- The Scarab God is one of the most frustrating creatures in the game, and with good reason. It's a 5/5 legendary god that comes back to li...
- MTG Development: Dominaria and Events On The Way
- March has seen a lot of growth for Magic: the Gathering Arena, and April promises to be no different.
- Magic the Gathering Arena: Dino Pancakes Deck (Red/Green Dinos)
- Soon stones of fire will rain down. Flames shall scorch the land. The burned out plains will slowly freeze, ushering in a long ice age.
- Wizards of the Coast Empowers Content Creators with Launch of ‘Wizards Creator Program’
- Wizards of the Coast have announced today details for its new Wizard Creator Program, designed to support the growing community.
- Magic the Gathering Arena: Closed Beta Thoughts
- Magic the Gathering Arena is a new way to play the classic CCG. Could it shake up the card game esports scene?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny 2: New Legends Will Rise on September 6th
- Starting at Midnight on September 6th, Destiny 2 comes to players; anywhere the game will be available, it will begin at midnight.
- Era of Celestials Introduces New Marriage System
- The latest update to Era of Celestials brings with it a new Marriage System. With it players can marry other players or NPCs.