Magic: Legends is a 3D action-MMORPG set in the long-running Magic: The Gathering universe.
“An ancient force moves in the darkness and it’s up to you to walk the planes and gather the power needed to fight. Choose your path through the planes, collect spells to create powerful spell hands, and control the chaos of battle as you fight to save the Multiverse from its greatest threat yet.”
►Unstoppable Epitaph: Tactically develop your cache of spells to handle any tricky situation no matter how daunting or difficult.
►Every Nook and Cranny: Hunt down valuable spell fragments across the world for an always helpful boost to your surging combat capabilities.
►With or Without You: Fulfill your potential as an legendary lone wolf and save the universe alone or recruit like-minded heroes to join your noble cause.
Geomancer – Draw upon the limitless power of nature to ruthlessly destroy enemies and unflinchingly protect allies.
Mind Mage – Lock down deadly threats with a cool and collected combat strategy alternating between precise projectile assaults and irresistable mind control.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cryptic Studios
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Magic: Legends is a 3D action-MMORPG set in the long-running Magic: The Gathering universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Karters Announces Steam Early Access Plans
- Today the developers are back with even more exciting news, as The Karters will debut on Steam Early Access on September 28th 2016.
- SMITE 4.2 King of the Kappa Patch Recap
- Today's SMITE Patch stream revealed Patch 4.2: King of the Kappa. This patch features new skins, changes to Clash, minor tweaks, and KAPP...
- Need for Speed World Review
- It is simple to pick up and play, the visuals are smooth and realistic, and the leveling system adds a sense of progression.