Magic: Legends is a 3D action-MMORPG set in the long-running Magic: The Gathering universe.
“An ancient force moves in the darkness and it’s up to you to walk the planes and gather the power needed to fight. Choose your path through the planes, collect spells to create powerful spell hands, and control the chaos of battle as you fight to save the Multiverse from its greatest threat yet.”
►Unstoppable Epitaph: Tactically develop your cache of spells to handle any tricky situation no matter how daunting or difficult.
►Every Nook and Cranny: Hunt down valuable spell fragments across the world for an always helpful boost to your surging combat capabilities.
►With or Without You: Fulfill your potential as an legendary lone wolf and save the universe alone or recruit like-minded heroes to join your noble cause.
Geomancer – Draw upon the limitless power of nature to ruthlessly destroy enemies and unflinchingly protect allies.
Mind Mage – Lock down deadly threats with a cool and collected combat strategy alternating between precise projectile assaults and irresistable mind control.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cryptic Studios
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Magic: Legends is a 3D action-MMORPG set in the long-running Magic: The Gathering universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Early access now available on Steam
- 1C Game Studios is excited to announce that IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad early access program has launched on Steam today.
- Ashes of Creation Reveals a New Dev Blog on Economic Nodes
- The Ashes of Creation developers have a new blog today, focused on money. No one likes to talk about money all of the time (or so they say).
- Novus AEterno: New update details space terrain
- The development team behind the upcoming MMORTS "Novus AETerno" has recently released a news update on their Kickstarter page regard...