Magic: Legends is a 3D action-MMORPG set in the long-running Magic: The Gathering universe.
“An ancient force moves in the darkness and it’s up to you to walk the planes and gather the power needed to fight. Choose your path through the planes, collect spells to create powerful spell hands, and control the chaos of battle as you fight to save the Multiverse from its greatest threat yet.”
►Unstoppable Epitaph: Tactically develop your cache of spells to handle any tricky situation no matter how daunting or difficult.
►Every Nook and Cranny: Hunt down valuable spell fragments across the world for an always helpful boost to your surging combat capabilities.
►With or Without You: Fulfill your potential as an legendary lone wolf and save the universe alone or recruit like-minded heroes to join your noble cause.
Geomancer – Draw upon the limitless power of nature to ruthlessly destroy enemies and unflinchingly protect allies.
Mind Mage – Lock down deadly threats with a cool and collected combat strategy alternating between precise projectile assaults and irresistable mind control.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cryptic Studios
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Magic: Legends is a 3D action-MMORPG set in the long-running Magic: The Gathering universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Boundless Adds Farming With the Harvest Era Update
- The Harvest Era is upon Boundless, and with this, farming is available in the public test build.
- Knight Defender Feature Breakdown
- The Unique TCG named Knight Defender has been launched, and you can find it on Google Play.
- War Thunder Adds Italy As New Major Axis Nation
- War Thunder Update 1.69, called ‘Regia Aeronautica’, will introduce Italy as the sixth playable nation.