Magic Duels is a mobile version of the popular Magic: The Gathering trading card game by Wizards of the Coast. Join 20 million Magic players in the world’s most popular TCG with visually enchanced gameplay, tons of legendary cards, rulesets and more.
True F2P: 100% earnable content featuring regular updates from corresponding Magic set releases
Tons of new cards: Use Hundreds of new cards from the upcoming Origins set, including powerful Planeswalkers.
Deck Building: Use the Deck Wizard feature which offers step-by-step deck construction guidance for new players, or the Deck Builder to build from scratch for experienced players
Expanded Multiplayer: Enjoying new multiplayer options including Versus Battles and Two-Headed Giant Mode
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 08, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wizards of the Coast
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- +Accessible for beginners
- +Earning in-game gold is fair
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Enters eSports Arena Officially
- Wargaming today announced details of the World of Tanks championship at the World Cyber Games 2012 Grand Finals.
- RIFT Update 3.4 Press Preview
- First is the introduction of the Planetouched Wilds. Also introduced is the Primalist calling, which calls on the primal aspects of the world
- Dynamight Studios Announces New Sandbox MMO: Fractured
- Dynamight Studios, a new Italian game development startup, has revealed today its new sandbox MMORPG named Fractured.