Mage’s Initiation: Reign of the Elements
Mage’s Initiation: Reign of the Elements is a point-and-click role-playing adventure game featuring charming old school mechanics made more accessible with a modern framework.
Follow in the footsteps of master mages before you and complete a series of challenges testing both intellect and might. Earn the strength necessary to overcome the tasks and save your land from an incoming chaos.
►Open Mind: Expand your arcane knowledge and learn new spells over time.
►Solutionist: Thoroughly explore your environment and discover brain-bending puzzles waiting to be solved.
►Battle Wizard: Utilize the destructive power of certain spells against ferocious monsters.
►Legend in Progress: Discover your own personalized story through side quests and a branching narrative built on critical decision making.
►New Age: Dive into a world come alive with lip-synced character portraits, comprehensive voice-acting, and hand-crafted pixel art graphics.
Play through the game multiple times specializing in a different unique elemental proficiency (Fire, Water, Earth, Air) each time!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 30, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Himalaya Studios
- Publisher: Himalaya Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Good Pixel Art
- +Satisfying Blend of New and Old Mechanics
- +Solid Story
- -Mediocre Combat and Puzzles
- -Fairly Niche Genre Not Suited for Everyone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+/OS X 10.11+
- CPU: Pentium+/2 GHz CPU+
- RAM: 64 MB/2 GB
- GPU: 640x400, 32-bit color, 700 Mhz+/256MB RAM+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements is a point-and-click role-playing adventure game featuring charming old school mechanics made more accessible with a modern framework.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Coming Soon to Early Access on Steam
- Warhammer® 40,000®: Regicide will be available on Steam Early Access in the coming weeks.
- Battleborn Reveals Four New Character Details at Gamescom
- Today the companies revealed four new playable heroes at Gamescom, including Ambra, Mellka, Reyna, and Benedict.
- Crafting Comes to Nosgoth
- This week, Nosgoth has introduced the Forge, its new crafting system.