Magerealm: Rise of Chaos
Browser MMORPGs have met their match. Magerealm offers the ultimate mixture of key features popular in its rivals, and takes it to the next level. Recruit a team of heroes to battle alongside you in combat, summon a light or dark angel to buff and watch over you in battle, and set out to be the biggest bad ass of the realm in ranked PvP!
Three Character Classes: Play as a wily Truthkeeper, capable of burning their demon blood to change forms, a devastatingly powerful Spellmaster, or a magic infused Realmguard, tasked with holding the line of defense for their magic kinsmen. Then customize them with a vast array of unlockable skills.
Full MMO Experience: All stock standard MMO luxury features are here, including guilds, pvp, dungeon instances, an auction house, advanced progression paths, complex crafting systems, and raids.
Prove Your Strength: Whether it be leading the armies of man in World Boss raids, or rising the ladder in ranked PvP, Magerealm offers the opportunities to test your metal, and showcase your skill in reactive action combat driven content.
Recruit Mighty Heroes and Lovely Angels: Recruit and train three heroes from a massive variety available, and call upon them to assist you in battle! Then summon your own light or dark angel as a familiar, and improve your relationship to unlock the full potential of her supportive power!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Youzu
- Publisher: Youzu
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Three distinct character classes.
- +Diverse roster of heroes and support angels.
- +Fully fledged MMORPG features in a browser.
- -Review Pending.
- Description: Browser MMORPGs have met their match. Magerealm offers the ultimate mixture of key features popular in its rivals, and takes it to the next level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Now in Open Beta
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the...
- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan
- It was a bit of a surprise to discover, today, that Blizzard's officially cancelled Titan.