Mad Machines is a game in which players take control of one of three varieties of magnetic “Panzer” robots in order to score points against their foes in a large court style arena. Developed by Hero Blocks ApS of Denmark, it is anticipated for an early access release in the fall of 2018 as a “First on Discord” esports title.
Matches can hold up to 100 Panzers for some truly mad matches.
The ball is your weapon. Use it to spike your foes, or swing it on a magnetic tether to score points and win the match
Choose the heavy hitting Viking, speedy Chopper, or hourglass shaped stalwart Ship as your Panzer, as your playstyle and the needs of your team demand.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hero Blocks ApS
- Publisher: Hero Blocks ApS
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements: Unknown
- Coming to First on Discord Fall of 2018
- Description: Mad Machines is a game in which players take control of one of three varieties of magnetic "Panzer" robots in order to score points against their foes in a large court style arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WeMade USA Updates Lost Saga and Launches Free Pass Community Event
- WeMade USA has updated the popular PC fighting MMO, Lost Saga, with a new Premium character, game map, and game mode, continuing its mission t...
- Firefall visiting SXSW
- Red 5 Studios will be bringing Firefall to South by Southwest (SXSW) for gamers to experience between March 9 and March 11.
- Kingdom Defender: Innovative and Unique Tower-defending Strategy Card Game
- Kingdom Defender is an innovative and unique combination of Tower-defending, strategy, and card game.