Mad Machines is a game in which players take control of one of three varieties of magnetic “Panzer” robots in order to score points against their foes in a large court style arena. Developed by Hero Blocks ApS of Denmark, it is anticipated for an early access release in the fall of 2018 as a “First on Discord” esports title.
Matches can hold up to 100 Panzers for some truly mad matches.
The ball is your weapon. Use it to spike your foes, or swing it on a magnetic tether to score points and win the match
Choose the heavy hitting Viking, speedy Chopper, or hourglass shaped stalwart Ship as your Panzer, as your playstyle and the needs of your team demand.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hero Blocks ApS
- Publisher: Hero Blocks ApS
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements: Unknown
- Coming to First on Discord Fall of 2018
- Description: Mad Machines is a game in which players take control of one of three varieties of magnetic "Panzer" robots in order to score points against their foes in a large court style arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World - First Impressions
- Aurora World is a point-and-click (WASD movement included) type MMORPG with some generic features as well as some unique features.
- 2K Announces Beyond Earth: Rising Tide Expansion Pack
- Extensive addition introduces aquatic gameplay, an overhauled diplomacy system, hybrid Affinities and more!
- Guild Wars 2 Launches Spirit Vale Raid Wing
- ArenaNet just activated the first raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns with the release of Spirit Vale.