Mabinogi Duel is a free to play mobile TCG developed by NEXON for iOS and Android that is based on the classic Mabinogi IP. You can build up your very own deck of 12 cards to do battle against your opponents and prove just how superior your strategy is, which is even harder to do when you can’t randomly draw cards from a shuffled deck! That’s right, you’ll fight your opponents with the cards that you start your matches with and must mold your tactics to fit your hand! In Story Mode you can get acquainted with how Mabinogi Duel works, then take to the PvP Arena and go head to head against other players. Cards can even be traded between friends to really diversify your deck and help you obtain some cards that you’ve had your eyes set on! Diverse cards, numerous battle strategies, and Mabinogi IP nostalgia awaits in Mabinogi Duel!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NEXON
- Publisher: NEXON
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Diverse cards.
- +Unique "no-draw" system.
- +Quick to pick up.
- -Too simple for seasoned TCG players.
- -Lack-luster PvP system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 3.0+ OR iOS 6.0+
- HDD: 37 MB
- Description: Mabinogi Duel is a free to play mobile TCG developed by NEXON for iOS and Android that is based on the classic Mabinogi IP. You can build up your very own deck of 12 cards to do battle against your opponents and prove just how superior your strategy is.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Air Brawl Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- Air Brawl focuses on the idea to allow players to use the map and its terrain to their advantage. The maps will have many different paths with...
- ESL’s Hearthstone Legendary Series to award US$36,000 over 12 weeks
- As the dust settles on what has been an amazing BlizzCon® 2014, ESL prepares itself for yet another major Hearthstone® competition this year...
- New Chinese God for SMITE; Hi-Rez Heading to PAX
- After the excitement of gamescom we’re back to normal service with an all-new god (and a re-worked one) set for release in the latest upcomi...