Lumberjack’s Dynasty is a 3D life-simulation RPG revolving around the business of logging and forestry.
“You start at a run-down logging camp which you slowly take over from your aunt and uncle as you restore it to its former glory.”
►Chop Chop: Purchase the deeds to lands packed with quality forests and convert those resources into sellable products on a dynamic marketplace.
►Back Scratcher: Meet characters and take on quests to earn social points and other perks vital for continued growth.
►Better Every Day: Train and acquire additional skills to become more efficient in routines both new and old.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: UMEO Studios
- Publisher: Toplitz Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Novel Theme
- -Bad Optimization
- -Unreliable Developer Support
- -Poor Controls
- -Buggy/Lacking Polish
- -Generally Mediocre Graphics/Gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo+/AMD X2 2.2 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 compatible GPU 1.5 GB dedicated VRAM AMD Radeon HD 7000 series+/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 500 series+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Lumberjack's Dynasty is a 3D life-simulation RPG revolving around the business of logging and forestry.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 7 Days to Die Alpha Preview
- 7 Days to Die managed to get over double of the goal pledged by its multitude of ravenous fan backers. The game recently went into alpha and I...
- DOTA 2 Partners with Plays.tv for Next Gen Smart Highlights
- DOTA 2 has announced a partnership with Plays.tv to bring a new level of quality replay capture and sharing.
- Warlords Awakening Review
- Remember Elite Lords of Alliance? If your answer is “no”, I wouldn’t blame you. But it’s back again, this time under a new publisher.