LuckCatchers is a massive free to play open world game featuring a player driven economy. Pilot grand air ships and make a living taking jobs from other players in delivering goods from place to place. Additionally, build up cities, create items, level up skills, and even engage in aerial combat.
Exploration is also a cornerstone of success. Head up and out to discover or even annex new regions to add to your kingdom. In a world where anyone could be anything at anytime -like a trader, pirate, hunter, or farmer- the possibilities are endless.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DiP Online
- Publisher: DiP Online
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Large Game World
- +Player Driven Economy
- +Variety of In-Game "Careers"
- -Extraordinarily Difficult to Learn
- -Extremely Slow Paced
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win7, 8, 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3.3 GHz+
- RAM: 8GB RAM+
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: LuckCatchers is a massive free to play open world focused on a player driven economy. Pilot grand air ships and make a living taking jobs from other players in delivering goods from place to place.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Witch Hunter Hero Revealed
- Independent developer Fatshark released today new details on the first of five heroes to be playable in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide.
- Divinity: Original Sin Launch Review
- Divinity: Original Sin was funded by a very successful Kickstarter campaign, receiving $500,000 beyond their $400,000 goal. Larian Studios, th...
- APB: Reloaded Arrives on Perfect World’s Arc Platform
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today the release of APB: Reloaded on Arc, its platform for publishing and accessing the best free onlin...