LuckCatchers is a massive free to play open world game featuring a player driven economy. Pilot grand air ships and make a living taking jobs from other players in delivering goods from place to place. Additionally, build up cities, create items, level up skills, and even engage in aerial combat.
Exploration is also a cornerstone of success. Head up and out to discover or even annex new regions to add to your kingdom. In a world where anyone could be anything at anytime -like a trader, pirate, hunter, or farmer- the possibilities are endless.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DiP Online
- Publisher: DiP Online
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Large Game World
- +Player Driven Economy
- +Variety of In-Game "Careers"
- -Extraordinarily Difficult to Learn
- -Extremely Slow Paced
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win7, 8, 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3.3 GHz+
- RAM: 8GB RAM+
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: LuckCatchers is a massive free to play open world focused on a player driven economy. Pilot grand air ships and make a living taking jobs from other players in delivering goods from place to place.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo Prime - Former iOS tablet game hits Steam
- Robot Entertainment released an expanded edition of their sci-fi action RPG Echo Prime on Steam today.
- La Tale: Now available on Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that the cute, anime-style MMORPG La Tale has just been released on Steam.
- MicroVolts Releases a Steampunk Fantasy Update
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Clockwork Wings – for their popular free-to-play cartoon-sty...