LuckCatchers is a massive free to play open world game featuring a player driven economy. Pilot grand air ships and make a living taking jobs from other players in delivering goods from place to place. Additionally, build up cities, create items, level up skills, and even engage in aerial combat.
Exploration is also a cornerstone of success. Head up and out to discover or even annex new regions to add to your kingdom. In a world where anyone could be anything at anytime -like a trader, pirate, hunter, or farmer- the possibilities are endless.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DiP Online
- Publisher: DiP Online
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Large Game World
- +Player Driven Economy
- +Variety of In-Game "Careers"
- -Extraordinarily Difficult to Learn
- -Extremely Slow Paced
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win7, 8, 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3.3 GHz+
- RAM: 8GB RAM+
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: LuckCatchers is a massive free to play open world focused on a player driven economy. Pilot grand air ships and make a living taking jobs from other players in delivering goods from place to place.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret Worlds Expands to Tokyo
- Funcom is exited to announce that the biggest update ever to 'The Secret World' has just been released!
- Marvel Future Fight Unveils Frightening New Features
- Marvel Future Fight has released the newest update featuring ferociously frightening new characters, new sets of creepy costumes and more.