LuckCatchers is a massive free to play open world game featuring a player driven economy. Pilot grand air ships and make a living taking jobs from other players in delivering goods from place to place. Additionally, build up cities, create items, level up skills, and even engage in aerial combat.
Exploration is also a cornerstone of success. Head up and out to discover or even annex new regions to add to your kingdom. In a world where anyone could be anything at anytime -like a trader, pirate, hunter, or farmer- the possibilities are endless.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DiP Online
- Publisher: DiP Online
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Large Game World
- +Player Driven Economy
- +Variety of In-Game "Careers"
- -Extraordinarily Difficult to Learn
- -Extremely Slow Paced
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win7, 8, 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3.3 GHz+
- RAM: 8GB RAM+
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: LuckCatchers is a massive free to play open world focused on a player driven economy. Pilot grand air ships and make a living taking jobs from other players in delivering goods from place to place.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net Funds £75,000 Exhibit for Dornier 17 at RAF Museum
- The only known German Dornier Do17 bomber is getting an enhanced exhibit in the Royal Air Force Museum, thanks to Wargaming.net.
- TERA Rising Celebrates Two Year Anniversary with Release of New Reaper Class on May 13
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that its popular action MMORPG, TERA: Rising, is celebrating its second birthday with an all-new...
- Warframe: Now available on Xbox One
- Digital Extremes announced today that Warframe®, the wildly-popular AAA Free-to-Play game, is available now on the Xbox One console worldwide...