Lost Ember is a 3rd-person story-driven adventure game featuring atmospheric exploration across various unique perspectives.
“On your journey you are guided by a companion that used to be part of the old Inrahsi culture and witnessed the fall of his world. For thousands of years he was seeking and finally found you. Through his memories you will see what happened to the old world, what he has to do with it, and why he now needs your help.”
►Over the Hill and Through the Woods: Traverse through a variety of diverse and beautiful biomes as you uncover mysteries long-forgotten by time.
►Wielder of Nature: Discover dormant memories by inhabiting creatures local to their biome such as deep-digging moles, simply swimming ducks, and swiftly flying hummingbirds. Most companions have their own special ability perfect for their defined niche.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Mooneye Studios
- Publisher: Mooneye Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel/AMD Dual Core CPU+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 10 Feature Level AMD+/NVIDIA Card with 1 GB VRAM+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Lost Ember is a 3rd-person story-driven adventure game featuring atmospheric exploration across various unique perspectives.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Classic Romance of the Three Kingdoms Remake for Mobile Now Available
- Thingsoft's "Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of Cao Cao" is ready for pre-register via Nexon Co.
- OGPlanet Announces New MMO - Zone 4: Fight District
- Zone 4: Fight District was announced by OGPlanet on July 9, 2010. It is a new fighting MMO with anime inspired graphics.
- Renaissance Heroes Introduces Weapons Overview
- ChangYou has released a new video highlighting weapons in Renaissance Heroes.