Lord of Poker
Lord of Poker is a fantasy-based RPG / Poker game created by Aliaksandr Petukh. As a unique mix between RPG and card games, players can experience a gripping world filled with magic, danger and excitement.
As the gameplay focuses on RPG aspects, players get experience, level up, obtain resources, and earn gold (internal money). Players will have access to four different attributes during matches, including Endurance, Courage, Luck, and Mind, as well as magic spells which will have a dramatic effect on gameplay.
Players will also have access to traditional poker rules such as raise, call, all-in, etc. and apply them to their battle strategy in order to preform combos. Lastly, the gameplay unfolds through a combination of gradual development of the game’s plot and the immersive enviroment of a MMORPG, creating a truly unique experience.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aliaksandr Petukh
- Publisher: Aliaksandr Petukh
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Ascendancy Expansion Preview
- Path of Exile reaches into their ever growing book of backstory to this time pull a tale that began roughly 200 years ago.
- Eternal Saga Review
- What are the mechanical or aesthetic differences between each? What the heck does 'Luma' mean? Is it some kind of off-brand, Scandin...
- Mabinogi The Saga: Iria Unleashes Episode One
- The Saga: Iria is unfolding in Nexon’s whimsical 3D MMORPG, Mabinogi, and the first episode, Fate’s Origin: The Demon, is already deliveri...