Longsword is a free-to-play digital tabletop simulator with solo or co-op adventures and online player-versus-player combat. Take to battle on a hex-based battlefield and formulate a gameplan for tactical turn-based strategy with an army of miniatures you chose and even painted. During your journey of discovering the world across various quests, collect powerful champions, spells, equipment, and structures to enhance and customize future play sessions.
Additionally, Longsword isn’t just for the packed-in fantasy gameplay, it’s a framework for new genres, user-created boards, and adventures.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zero Sum Games
- Publisher: Zero Sum Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Longsword is a free-to-play digital tabletop simulator with solo or co-op adventures and online player-versus-player combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamerToken Allows Players to Trade Unique Items on the Blockchain
- It allows gamers to truly own the virtual items they earn in-game, with unique cosmetic items to be made available in participating games.
- MeoGames Launches Football Game 'Champion Eleven' Starring Pep Guardiola
- Football fans, rejoice! MeoGames has launched a FIFPro-licensed football management sim for iOS/Android called Champions Eleven.