Longsword is a free-to-play digital tabletop simulator with solo or co-op adventures and online player-versus-player combat. Take to battle on a hex-based battlefield and formulate a gameplan for tactical turn-based strategy with an army of miniatures you chose and even painted. During your journey of discovering the world across various quests, collect powerful champions, spells, equipment, and structures to enhance and customize future play sessions.
Additionally, Longsword isn’t just for the packed-in fantasy gameplay, it’s a framework for new genres, user-created boards, and adventures.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zero Sum Games
- Publisher: Zero Sum Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Longsword is a free-to-play digital tabletop simulator with solo or co-op adventures and online player-versus-player combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex Games Studio Appoints New CEO
- Jagex Games Studio, creators of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, today announced the appointment of Rod Cousens to the position of CEO.
- Age of Wushu Dynasty Mobile Review
- Age of Wushu Dynasty, is the mobile port of Snail Games’ PC sandbox Wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu.
- Revamped Gates of Darkness Revealed for Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has revamped the Gates of Darkness level in Elsword, as part three of the three phase Elsword Awakened update.