Longsword is a free-to-play digital tabletop simulator with solo or co-op adventures and online player-versus-player combat. Take to battle on a hex-based battlefield and formulate a gameplan for tactical turn-based strategy with an army of miniatures you chose and even painted. During your journey of discovering the world across various quests, collect powerful champions, spells, equipment, and structures to enhance and customize future play sessions.
Additionally, Longsword isn’t just for the packed-in fantasy gameplay, it’s a framework for new genres, user-created boards, and adventures.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zero Sum Games
- Publisher: Zero Sum Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Longsword is a free-to-play digital tabletop simulator with solo or co-op adventures and online player-versus-player combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Torque Relaunching as "Heat Online" Beta Begins Mid August
- Project Torque is being re-launched as Heat Online by Innologin LTD. It will be the exact same game client with a few distinct differences.
- MyDream: Interview with Project Manager Michael Lynch
- Without any further ado, my interview on what to expect from the MyDream title and their developers!
- Riders of Icarus Officially Launches
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment today revealed the official launch of the action-adventure, free-to-play Riders of Icarus.