Longsword is a free-to-play digital tabletop simulator with solo or co-op adventures and online player-versus-player combat. Take to battle on a hex-based battlefield and formulate a gameplan for tactical turn-based strategy with an army of miniatures you chose and even painted. During your journey of discovering the world across various quests, collect powerful champions, spells, equipment, and structures to enhance and customize future play sessions.
Additionally, Longsword isn’t just for the packed-in fantasy gameplay, it’s a framework for new genres, user-created boards, and adventures.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zero Sum Games
- Publisher: Zero Sum Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Releases Operation: Death Row
- Nexon has launched Operation: Death Row, the latest update to the MMOFPS Combat Arms.
- Auto Club Revolution begins open beta
- Auto Club Revolution, a free-to-play online racing game from Eutechnyx, has begun open beta testing.