Littlest Pet Shop Online
Littlest Pet Shop is a line of stuffed animals by Hasbro that’s established itself as a digital franchise. There are Nintendo DS and Wii games available where players raise these virtual pets, but only Littlest Pet Shop Online (LPSO for short) takes the franchise online. Modeled after other kid-frieldy virtual worlds like Club Penguin, and PetPet Park, LPSO places heavy restrictions on chat and offers premium content for a monthly fee. The minigames in Little Pet Shop Online are mostly simple puzzle games that frequent internet users should already be familiar with.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Idle Gaming, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, attractive visuals.
- +Lots of appearance options and accessories.
- +Player housing.
- +Enter codes found on dolls for bonus content.
- -Many features require premium membership.
- -Appeal limited to young girls.
- -Limited gameplay features.
- -Severely restricted chat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
- Description: Littlest Pet Shop Online is a 2D social MMO aimed at young girls. Developed by EA and Hasbro, LPSO offers minigames, player housing, and a cute virtual world to explore. Players can enter special codes that come with Littlest Pet Shop dolls to earn bonus content!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter February Update Features Samurai Class
- Aeria Games has revealed a new class, two new dungeons, a new guild boss, and bug fixes in their Dragomon Hunter February 2016 update!
- Enemy Front - Now Available
- Square Enix Ltd. and CI Games, a fast-growing international publisher and developer of interactive entertainment, have released Enemy Front, a...
- Skyforge is Coming to Xbox One
- Allods Team has officially announced that there are plans in place to spread Skyforge to the Xbox One!