In addition to the original classes from the Lineage games, three new ones will be added in Lineage Eternal. The full class list is as of yet incomplete. Players will be able to do battle in dynamic, randomly-generated dungeons, cutting swaths through hordes of enemies with a unique, drag and click control system for attacks. The action is impactful and fast-paced, with attacks sending enemies flying in all directions. Warfare is on a massive scale, with huge, interactive environments of varying terrain and thousands of troops.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NCSoft
- Publisher: NCSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Dynamic dungeons.
- +Drag and click controls.
- +Incredible graphics.
- -Limited Information Available
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Lineage Eternal is the latest MMORPG in the Lineage series. The main component of gameplay consists of a fast-paced hack-and-slash combat and the strategic use of terrain-based objects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Reveals All Cards For 'Rastakhan's Rumble' Expansion
- Hearthstone Lead Final Designer Dean Ayala and personality Brian Kibler revealed the final "Rastakhan's Rumble" cards today!
- Runescape's Elite Dungeon Trilogy Concludes with 'The Shadow Reef'
- Runescape is summoning back their most seasoned adventurers to the underwater depths, as the Elite Dungeons trilogy concludes.
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 2
- With our first round of class reveals this week, we’d like to go a little more in-depth about how classes function in Aura Kingdom as a whol...