In addition to the original classes from the Lineage games, three new ones will be added in Lineage Eternal. The full class list is as of yet incomplete. Players will be able to do battle in dynamic, randomly-generated dungeons, cutting swaths through hordes of enemies with a unique, drag and click control system for attacks. The action is impactful and fast-paced, with attacks sending enemies flying in all directions. Warfare is on a massive scale, with huge, interactive environments of varying terrain and thousands of troops.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NCSoft
- Publisher: NCSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Dynamic dungeons.
- +Drag and click controls.
- +Incredible graphics.
- -Limited Information Available
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Episode Five of Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Live
- Another fresh dose of drama has just hit Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi.
- Mythborne: New MMORPG in Open Beta
- Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its newest free-to-play browser title, Mythborne, will soon be entering its Open Alpha phase...
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 2 Begins Nov 24
- Forsaken World closed beta phase 2 is scheduled to launch November 23, 2010. The second phase of beta testing will be open to more players.