In addition to the original classes from the Lineage games, three new ones will be added in Lineage Eternal. The full class list is as of yet incomplete. Players will be able to do battle in dynamic, randomly-generated dungeons, cutting swaths through hordes of enemies with a unique, drag and click control system for attacks. The action is impactful and fast-paced, with attacks sending enemies flying in all directions. Warfare is on a massive scale, with huge, interactive environments of varying terrain and thousands of troops.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NCSoft
- Publisher: NCSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Dynamic dungeons.
- +Drag and click controls.
- +Incredible graphics.
- -Limited Information Available
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Lineage Eternal is the latest MMORPG in the Lineage series. The main component of gameplay consists of a fast-paced hack-and-slash combat and the strategic use of terrain-based objects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alternative Soviet Medium Line to be Added to World of Tanks
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today revealed the first details of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game, World...
- November 2017 GWENT Open Happening this Weekend
- A $25,000 dollar prize pool awaits the players of the November 2017 GWENT Open, going on this weekend.