In addition to the original classes from the Lineage games, three new ones will be added in Lineage Eternal. The full class list is as of yet incomplete. Players will be able to do battle in dynamic, randomly-generated dungeons, cutting swaths through hordes of enemies with a unique, drag and click control system for attacks. The action is impactful and fast-paced, with attacks sending enemies flying in all directions. Warfare is on a massive scale, with huge, interactive environments of varying terrain and thousands of troops.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NCSoft
- Publisher: NCSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Dynamic dungeons.
- +Drag and click controls.
- +Incredible graphics.
- -Limited Information Available
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Steam Hammer Early Access Preview
- Besides its late 19th century theme, Steam Hammer sets itself apart from similar titles by focusing on PvP and skill development.
- Moon Hunters: One week left on Kickstarter Campaign
- Kitfox games has released a project update for their new retro-style RPG, Moon Hunters with details regarding their final week for funding on ...
- Heroes & Generals Review
- Your kills, captures, victories, and defeats all make a difference towards this war; nothing seems pointless when playing Heroes & General...