In addition to the original classes from the Lineage games, three new ones will be added in Lineage Eternal. The full class list is as of yet incomplete. Players will be able to do battle in dynamic, randomly-generated dungeons, cutting swaths through hordes of enemies with a unique, drag and click control system for attacks. The action is impactful and fast-paced, with attacks sending enemies flying in all directions. Warfare is on a massive scale, with huge, interactive environments of varying terrain and thousands of troops.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NCSoft
- Publisher: NCSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Dynamic dungeons.
- +Drag and click controls.
- +Incredible graphics.
- -Limited Information Available
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Lineage Eternal is the latest MMORPG in the Lineage series. The main component of gameplay consists of a fast-paced hack-and-slash combat and the strategic use of terrain-based objects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara The Blade Remains: Heading for Gamescom 2014
- Bit, the independent development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today announced that its revolutionary F2P multiplayer onlin...
- Guns and Robots: Now approved on Steam's Greenlight
- Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter has been greenlit by the Steam Community. The title is planned for initial ...
- Star Citizen Introduces Web-Based Organization System
- Star Citizen announces players now capable of utilizing the new Organization system.