Lil’ Conquest is a browser based free-to-play business simulator where the player must build a glorious empire through strategic decision making.
Build up a kingdom, maximize its production, train units, collect powerful weapons, and fight off invaders – become the ultimate emperor.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: LoyGame
- Publisher: LoyGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Cute Graphics
- -Reports of Game & Server Instability
- Browser-based and should work in any modern and up-to-date browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vikings: War of Clans Thrashes Its Way to Android and iOS
- Plarium announced the worldwide release of Vikings: War of Clans for Android and iOS devices.
- Call of Champions Contest for TwitchCon 2015 All Access Pass Now Live
- Today, Spacetime Studios has kicked off a contest to send six competitive gamers on an all-access expenses-paid trip to TwitchCon 2015.
- Shikihime Garden: 6-month milestone reached
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher recently has marked 6-month running of their English browser-based card & simulation g...