Lil’ Conquest is a browser based free-to-play business simulator where the player must build a glorious empire through strategic decision making.
Build up a kingdom, maximize its production, train units, collect powerful weapons, and fight off invaders – become the ultimate emperor.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: LoyGame
- Publisher: LoyGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Cute Graphics
- -Reports of Game & Server Instability
- Browser-based and should work in any modern and up-to-date browser.
- Description: Lil' Conquest is a browser based free-to-play business simulator where the player must build a glorious empire through strategic decision making.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summer Promotions Come to All Netmarble Games
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, celebrates summer in style with a series of promotions for all of its free-to-play onli...
- SMITE Da Ji Goddess in Review
- Da Ji epitomizes the word “mean.” She goes in, goes hard, and gets out… you hope.
- Skyforge Review
- SkyForge uses a limited action set control scheme similar to games like Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar: WASD for movement, LMB/RMB for basics...