Lil’ Conquest is a browser based free-to-play business simulator where the player must build a glorious empire through strategic decision making.
Build up a kingdom, maximize its production, train units, collect powerful weapons, and fight off invaders – become the ultimate emperor.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: LoyGame
- Publisher: LoyGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Cute Graphics
- -Reports of Game & Server Instability
- Browser-based and should work in any modern and up-to-date browser.
- Description: Lil' Conquest is a browser based free-to-play business simulator where the player must build a glorious empire through strategic decision making.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Battlerite Pro League is coming to Twitch
- Stunlock Studios is teaming up with Twitch and Nexon today to announce the debut of the Battlerite Pro League.
- King of Fighters XIV Launch Review
- The King of Fighters franchise has an overwhelming legacy to live up to in my eyes.
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Game Review
- SAO is part Visual Novel, part .Hack-esque MMO simulator, but that’s what the franchise is built on.