Developed by NetEase games for the iOS and Android mobile devices, LifeAfter is a zombie-survival game that takes place in an apocalypse ravaged world.
Scientists developed a powerful virus, and now the dead walk. It’s up to you to figure out how to go on living a LifeAfter.
►Forage food and building materials in the wilds, or scavenge for supplies in specific locales.
►Build a defensible structure to protect you from the dead at night.
►Team up with others, or go it alone, it’s your choice!
Yes – Players may purchase resources, as well as unique equipment available only in the cash shop.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase
- Publisher: NetEase
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- Description: Developed by NetEase games for the iOS and Android mobile devices, LifeAfter is a zombie-survival game that takes place in an apocalypse ravaged world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Release Moves to June 30th
- Larian Studios has announced that the release date for the upcoming, co-op fantasy RPG, Divinity: Original Sin, has moved back slightly, from ...
- SMITE Susano'o God in Review
- The Japanese Pantheon is still new, and the third God to make their appearance in it has made the biggest splash.