Developed by NetEase games for the iOS and Android mobile devices, LifeAfter is a zombie-survival game that takes place in an apocalypse ravaged world.
Scientists developed a powerful virus, and now the dead walk. It’s up to you to figure out how to go on living a LifeAfter.
►Forage food and building materials in the wilds, or scavenge for supplies in specific locales.
►Build a defensible structure to protect you from the dead at night.
►Team up with others, or go it alone, it’s your choice!
Yes – Players may purchase resources, as well as unique equipment available only in the cash shop.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase
- Publisher: NetEase
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- Description: Developed by NetEase games for the iOS and Android mobile devices, LifeAfter is a zombie-survival game that takes place in an apocalypse ravaged world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes in the Sky Launches Occupational War
- GamesCampus has launched a new battleground for Heroes in the Sky titled Occupational War.
- Epigenesis Preview
- I would like to start by saying that I like the idea for Epigenesis. I was never a big Halo fan, but it really felt like Griffball, suspended ...
- Lineage II - New content expansion coming July 30th
- NCSOFT, the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, today announced July 30th as the release date ...