Life is Strange 2
Life is Strange 2 is a 3D role-playing adventure game featuring an unforgettable narrative packed with dynamic choice-making opportunities across five episode installments.
After a catastrophic incident left several people dead, a pair of siblings must now flee the United States and into Mexico as they avoid police enforcement and learn to control a deadly new power.
►No Time for Childhood: Slip into the shoes of the older brother Sean and shield Daniel from the misfortunes of life while installing the core values of right and wrong.
►On the Run: Travel through foggy forests, rundown gas stations, and creepy shacks as you make your way through major US cities.
►Setting the Mood: Savor hard-hitting scenes made complete with the expert scoring from industry legend Jonathan Morali.
►The Human Element: Delve into a world of heartbreaking tales from regular people in tough situations.
This is a buy-to-play title requiring additional purchases to access all content.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DONTNOD Entertainment
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Pleasant Visuals
- +Good Soundtrack
- -Unsatisfactory Character Writing
- -Formulaic Story Beats
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 3.1GHz+/AMD Phenom X4 945 3.0GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2GB+/AMD Radeon HD 7770 2GB+
- HDD: 14 GB
- Description: Life is Strange 2 is a 3D role-playing adventure game featuring an unforgettable narrative packed with dynamic choice-making opportunities across five episode installments.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seldon Crisis: Kickstarter Campaign now available
- Chaos Interactive Ltd. today launched a 30-day Kickstarter campaign for the independent developer’s recently announced open world sci-fi MMO...
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance - PS4 Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is coming to life on Playstation 4, and Jason takes to the skies! Will it soar or will it imitate Icarus?