Life of Rome
Life of Rome is a first-person MMORPG created by Breakout Studio. While set in the world of 320AD Rome, the game is played from the point of view of Roman allegiance or Rebels. With gameplay designed to emphasise roleplay and community using a faction system and player-driven politics, the world is a 50km2 representation of Rome and its surrounding areas, including small villages, Rebel camps and Roman forts.
Real time combat: Players will have a chance to learn, adapt and increase their skills in combat through realistic training. When you attack, block or dodge will determine survival, as well as the power you put behind an attack and how close you stand to the enemy.
Weather: The world features a full 24 hour day & night cycle complete with a range of dynamic weather effects. It renders physically based realtime atmospheric scattering, dynamic wind speed & direction and continuous dynamic moon phases.
Crafting: Players will have to travel around the world and interact with others positively or negatively – In turn this will encourage travel and trade for both factions.
Religion: This mechanic can reflect real practices performed by ancient people, brought into game as a way of boosting craft specialisation, and as part of a faith and healing system
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Breakout Studio
- Publisher: Breakout Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: While set in the world of 320AD Rome, the game is played from the point of view of Roman allegiance or Rebels. With gameplay designed to emphasise roleplay and community using a faction system and player-driven politics,
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles: Tournament of Champions Expansion Released
- Variety of Exciting New Features Including 50 New Cards
- Tanki Online: Latest update improves game balance
- AlternativaPlatform has published its 254th update for ‘Tanki Online’. After thorough analysis, extensive testing and community feedback, ...
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback - Official Launch Date Announced
- Today Full Control announced the official launch date for Jagged Alliance: Flashback as October 21st, 2014. This news comes bundled with the n...