Life of Rome
Life of Rome is a first-person MMORPG created by Breakout Studio. While set in the world of 320AD Rome, the game is played from the point of view of Roman allegiance or Rebels. With gameplay designed to emphasise roleplay and community using a faction system and player-driven politics, the world is a 50km2 representation of Rome and its surrounding areas, including small villages, Rebel camps and Roman forts.
Real time combat: Players will have a chance to learn, adapt and increase their skills in combat through realistic training. When you attack, block or dodge will determine survival, as well as the power you put behind an attack and how close you stand to the enemy.
Weather: The world features a full 24 hour day & night cycle complete with a range of dynamic weather effects. It renders physically based realtime atmospheric scattering, dynamic wind speed & direction and continuous dynamic moon phases.
Crafting: Players will have to travel around the world and interact with others positively or negatively – In turn this will encourage travel and trade for both factions.
Religion: This mechanic can reflect real practices performed by ancient people, brought into game as a way of boosting craft specialisation, and as part of a faith and healing system
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Breakout Studio
- Publisher: Breakout Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArchLord II: Pre-registration for Closed Beta Now Available
- Webzen has shared new information about Closed Beta pre-registration for its upcoming dynamic PvP MMO Archlord 2.
- Stoic Announces Fan Art Contest for The Banner Saga
- indie game development company Stoic, and publisher Versus Evil, today announced an art contest for fans based on their experience in the game...
- City of Steam Arkadia: EU and US East Servers Launch Dates Locked
- The long awaited European and US East Coast servers for City of Steam Arakdia are almost ready. Mechanist Games is very pleased to announce th...