Liberated is a cyberpunk noir interactive graphic novel set in a not-too-distant future.
A group of Liberated men and women rise to stand against an authoritarian technocratic government.
►Interactive graphic novel including comic book style frames and cut scenes.
►2D platformer progression puts you in the story.
►Branching dialogues allowing choices, and the consequences that come with them.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Atomic Wolf
- Publisher: L.INC, Walkabout
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: 3.2 GHz Dual Core or better
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce 970 or Better
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Liberated is a cyberpunk noir interactive graphic novel set in a not-too-distant future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Citadel Expansion Launches
- Today the Citadel expansion has come to EVE Online, ushering in the biggest changes ever to player control over space.
- HoN Tour Arrives at Season's Midway Point
- The Heroes of Newerth´s team today announced that HoN Tour, its biggest eSports event of the year, has reached the season´s midpoint. So far...