Legion of Heroes
Legion of Heroes is a mobile 3D MMORPG set in a fantasy universe. Gather the strength of multiple heroes, upgrading and enhancing them as you battle through turn-based fully 3D combat. Compete against other players in the Hero Battle Mode or Coliseum Mode, or join with a party to attempt the Tower of Chaos.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ndoors
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +More interactive than most mobile RPGs.
- +Wide variety of characters to acquire through hiring system.
- +Engaging fun Gameplay
- -Touch screen movement can occasionally be frustrating.
- -Reminder Notices can become annoying.
- -Some of the music does not fit the setting.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0 or higher
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 800MB
- Description: Fight against the Sovereign of Darkness in this fully 3D MMORPG for mobile from Nexon and NDOORS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Internal Testing is Coming... to Camelot Unchained
- While the builders tiers aren't quite on par with the founders tiers (primarily lacking FP, a currency founders will use to customize the...
- LuckCatchers Alpha Progress Dev Interview
- This November, a new free-to-play open world MMO appeared on Steam - LuckCatchers.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Review
- Finally there is a progressive shooter for Warhammer fans on the market: Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.