Legion of Heroes
Legion of Heroes is a mobile 3D MMORPG set in a fantasy universe. Gather the strength of multiple heroes, upgrading and enhancing them as you battle through turn-based fully 3D combat. Compete against other players in the Hero Battle Mode or Coliseum Mode, or join with a party to attempt the Tower of Chaos.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ndoors
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +More interactive than most mobile RPGs.
- +Wide variety of characters to acquire through hiring system.
- +Engaging fun Gameplay
- -Touch screen movement can occasionally be frustrating.
- -Reminder Notices can become annoying.
- -Some of the music does not fit the setting.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0 or higher
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 800MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Facebook lend its support to Prime World: Defenders along with NVIDIA
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy titles, has today released its cross-platform Tower Defense game Prime World: D...
- ArcheAge Launch Review
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?
- Dawngate 2014 Closed Beta Impressions
- MMOHuts's Ragachak runs Dawngate's lanes and jungles to give some early impressions of the state of the MOBA.