Legion of Heroes
Legion of Heroes is a mobile 3D MMORPG set in a fantasy universe. Gather the strength of multiple heroes, upgrading and enhancing them as you battle through turn-based fully 3D combat. Compete against other players in the Hero Battle Mode or Coliseum Mode, or join with a party to attempt the Tower of Chaos.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ndoors
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +More interactive than most mobile RPGs.
- +Wide variety of characters to acquire through hiring system.
- +Engaging fun Gameplay
- -Touch screen movement can occasionally be frustrating.
- -Reminder Notices can become annoying.
- -Some of the music does not fit the setting.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0 or higher
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 800MB
- Description: Fight against the Sovereign of Darkness in this fully 3D MMORPG for mobile from Nexon and NDOORS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: Valeera Hero in Review
- Valeera, Shadow of the Uncrowned, joins the Nexus from the Warcraft universe.
- ÆRENA - Now Available in S.Korea/Japan wit eSports Competion
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions, the turn-based, cross-platform MOBA from independent developer, Cliffhanger Productions, is going global with laun...
- SMITE World Championship Prize Pool Passes $1 Million
- The prize pool for SMITE’s first World Championships has hit a significant milestone, as it now sits at over $1 Million.