Legend of Silkroad
Legend of Silkroad offers three kingdoms – Rome, Persia, and China – and four classes – Swordsman, Shadow Hunter, Knight, and Force Mage.
Trade & Various Attractive Battles: Battle for Caravans, Guilds, Fortresses and Kingdoms.
Fantastic Skills: Use various skills for attacks, control (Defense) and assistance (Traps)
Auto-balanced dungeon & Creative Quest: Enjoy play in auto balanced dungeons and real historical quests and create quests as you wish.
Various PvP & PK: Force PK, Assassin, Punishment, Dueling and Sparring.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: JCPlanet
- Publisher: JCPlanet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +PvP Focus, Unique Quests, Trade and Economy Features
- -Bland visuals, uninspired combat system
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- CPU: Intel I5 or AMD equivilent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTS650 or AMD equivalent
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Legend of Silkroad offers three kingdoms - Rome, Persia, and China - and four classes - Swordsman, Shadow Hunter, Knight, and Force Mage.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revolve8 Launch Dates Announced
- SEGA has announced the launch dates for its upcoming real-time strategy for iOS/Android, Revolve8.
- Wildstar: Carbine reveals "Voyage of the Nomad" Lore Story
- Many have played Wildstar and have probably thought to themselves – “Nexus is a pretty crazy place, how did it all start?”.
- Population Zero Asks If You Are a Xenobiote or Technocrat
- The Population Zero developers released a new blog, asking an important question: Xenobiote or Technocrat? Factions are important!