League of Valhalla
LoV: League of Valhalla is a 3D massively multiplayer online roleplaying game featuring non-stop action and rich Norse mythology.
“The game is set in the human world, rebuilt after the once peaceful lands created by the Gods had been destroyed by the evil Loki. Led by Baldr, the God of Light, the tenacious humans are thriving once more—however, Loki and his dark forces have begun stirring in the shadows, and an all-out war is on the horizon. Dauntless warriors must pick up their weapons, rally against the evil forces, and defend their home. Welcome to the League of Valhalla—the fate of the world lies in your hands!”
►Us or Them: Put your pride on the line in 1v1, team up to take down an opposing team in 3v3, or dive into a battle for inches in the massive 100v100 game mode.
►Proper Progression: Outfit your hero with the best of the best equipment and stat enhancements by tackling challenging PVE encounters and scenarios.
►R & R: Take a break from arena antics to explore various detailed environments, hunt, cook, fish, trade, lead a guild, and much more!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Youzu Games
- Publisher: Youzu Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Android
- +Good Graphics
- -Limited Player Customization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.1+
- HDD: 67 MB
- Description: LoV: League of Valhalla is a 3D massively multiplayer online roleplaying game featuring non-stop action and rich Norse mythology.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlocks Kickstarter Preview
- Warlocks! Each level has a series of stages, similar to the Mario titles (1-1, 1-2, et cetera). Each of these stages have a number of waves of...
- World of Warships Sets New Development Course
- The World of Warships team has chartered a new development course—short-term dev cycles.
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Alpha Announced
- Shallow Space: Insurgency, has now moved into alpha and is on track for an Early Access launch on PC, Mac and Linux on Steam in Autumn 2015.