League of Angels – Paradise Land
League of Angels – Paradise Land is a F2P fantasy role-playing game for mobile devices featuring exquisite character designs and genre blending gameplay with elements from MOBAs, MMORPGS, and even rogue-likes. After the historic angelic rebellion your home Elysium steers towards destruction after tensions between Humans, Orcs, and Elves reach an all time high. In the ensuing chaos a shadowy organization lays in wait to make its terrifying debut and only a brave hero wielding an ancient relic can stop them.
Explore a beautiful 3D world filled with dynamic scenery, incredible heroes to recruit, and epic battles to experience with the unique dual-resource fighting system. However the world’s not the peaceful place it once was, stay ahead of your enemies by powering up your characters in a myriad of ways including augmentations, upgrades, refinements, imbues, ascensions, and awakenings. And when you need a break, head over to the various auxiliary activities like the dungeon-crawling Honor Trials, the treasure-filled labyrinths, and the player-versus-player arena.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Youzu Games
- Publisher: GTarcade
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Incredible Graphics
- +Variety of Game Modes
- +Compelling Narrative
- -Some Progression Gating Bugs
- -Pay To Win Elements
- -Overabundance of Servers Keep Player Count Low
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+/Android 4.0+
- HDD: 188 MB
- Description: League of Angels - Paradise Land is a F2P fantasy role-playing game for mobile devices featuring exquisite character designs and genre blending gameplay with elements from MOBAs, MMORPGS, and even rogue-likes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters Online Mode Officially Releasing
- Via a Kickstarter update, Moon Hunters has announced that it will launch its Online Mode fully today.
- Arctic Combat Introduces New Content And Partners With Microsoft
- Webzen announced and updated new contents for Arctic Combat, plus revealed new details on their partnership with Microsoft.