In Last Year, players either team up as a group of five, or play the role of the Killer whose ultimate goal is to murder the teens who have banded together to stop them. Each teenager fits a particular model such as a Scout, Assault, Technician, Medic and Support as well as typical teen movie tropes. In a five vs. one setting, the team must work together as the deadly killer hunts, stalks and murders the unaware or alone. Last Year is unique in that the players can never truly outrun the killer; the Killer can spawn itself virtually anywhere, and while the survivors can outrun the killer, he can take them by surprise and attack when they least expect it.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Elastic Games
- Publisher: Elastic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- System Requirements Not Yet Known
- Description: In Last Year, players either team up as a group of five, or play the role of the Killer whose ultimate goal is to murder the teens who have banded together to stop them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War Roundtable Interview
- When I was visiting with the Summoners War team for their Americas' Cup, I got to speak with them about development and more.
- Hex: Card Clash Launches on PS4
- Hex Entertainment brings the PC title, HEX: Shards of Fate to consoles in HEX: Card Clash, now on PS4!
- Herokon Online: Facebook Version Launched
- The Dark Eye MMORPG Herokon Online can now be played via Facebook. Beginners and The Dark Eye veterans alike can now easily connect with their...