In Last Year, players either team up as a group of five, or play the role of the Killer whose ultimate goal is to murder the teens who have banded together to stop them. Each teenager fits a particular model such as a Scout, Assault, Technician, Medic and Support as well as typical teen movie tropes. In a five vs. one setting, the team must work together as the deadly killer hunts, stalks and murders the unaware or alone. Last Year is unique in that the players can never truly outrun the killer; the Killer can spawn itself virtually anywhere, and while the survivors can outrun the killer, he can take them by surprise and attack when they least expect it.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Elastic Games
- Publisher: Elastic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- System Requirements Not Yet Known
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red Awakening Teases Kickstarter
- Domino Effect Ltd. has released a new ‘work in progress’ gameplay video for Red Awakening, its team-based multiplayer stealth action game.
- Hero Commander Introduces Auto-pathing
- New from GTArcade: Ruin mode in Hero Commander is a giant battlefield where players can spend lots of time moving from one place to the next. ...
- NTales: Child of Destiny Welcomes a Big Spring Update
- On the heels of the #SharetheLove event from NTales in February, they will continue with bigger events with greater rewards.