In Last Year, players either team up as a group of five, or play the role of the Killer whose ultimate goal is to murder the teens who have banded together to stop them. Each teenager fits a particular model such as a Scout, Assault, Technician, Medic and Support as well as typical teen movie tropes. In a five vs. one setting, the team must work together as the deadly killer hunts, stalks and murders the unaware or alone. Last Year is unique in that the players can never truly outrun the killer; the Killer can spawn itself virtually anywhere, and while the survivors can outrun the killer, he can take them by surprise and attack when they least expect it.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Elastic Games
- Publisher: Elastic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- System Requirements Not Yet Known
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: Bigpoint Announces Major New Update
- Today Bigpoint revealed the details of the biggest update yet to its sci-fi driven MOBA, Shards of War.
- Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
- Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.
- Interstellar Marines: Co-Op Content Coming Soon
- On September 18th, the team at Zero Point is going to release the first co-op content for its ambitious tactical shooter, Interstellar Marines