In Last Year, players either team up as a group of five, or play the role of the Killer whose ultimate goal is to murder the teens who have banded together to stop them. Each teenager fits a particular model such as a Scout, Assault, Technician, Medic and Support as well as typical teen movie tropes. In a five vs. one setting, the team must work together as the deadly killer hunts, stalks and murders the unaware or alone. Last Year is unique in that the players can never truly outrun the killer; the Killer can spawn itself virtually anywhere, and while the survivors can outrun the killer, he can take them by surprise and attack when they least expect it.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Elastic Games
- Publisher: Elastic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- System Requirements Not Yet Known
- Description: In Last Year, players either team up as a group of five, or play the role of the Killer whose ultimate goal is to murder the teens who have banded together to stop them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents Massive Mummy See Mummy Doom Update
- En Masse announces the launch of the Mummy See Mummy Doom update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR).
- Second Co-Op Campaign Map Expands Interstellar Marines Universe
- Zero Point Software today released its second co-operative campaign map.
- Brig-12 Preview
- Brig-12 is a pretty fascinating creation, and I like the concept of it immensely. It’s a free-to-play single-play CCG/Strategy Game.