In Last Year, players either team up as a group of five, or play the role of the Killer whose ultimate goal is to murder the teens who have banded together to stop them. Each teenager fits a particular model such as a Scout, Assault, Technician, Medic and Support as well as typical teen movie tropes. In a five vs. one setting, the team must work together as the deadly killer hunts, stalks and murders the unaware or alone. Last Year is unique in that the players can never truly outrun the killer; the Killer can spawn itself virtually anywhere, and while the survivors can outrun the killer, he can take them by surprise and attack when they least expect it.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Elastic Games
- Publisher: Elastic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- System Requirements Not Yet Known
- Description: In Last Year, players either team up as a group of five, or play the role of the Killer whose ultimate goal is to murder the teens who have banded together to stop them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Steam Hammer Early Access Preview
- Besides its late 19th century theme, Steam Hammer sets itself apart from similar titles by focusing on PvP and skill development.
- League of Legends Ascension Mode Review
- Riot Games is presently making an effort to redo their already convoluted and tired lore; this is not particularly a bad thing.
- Elsword Turns Four Years Old; Tons of Events Now Available
- Elsword Turns Four Years Old; Tons of Events Now Available - Elsword pulls out all the stops for their crazy 4th Anniversary Bash!