Last Regiment is an upcoming fantasy-themed strategy game that features both singleplayer and multiplayer content. Last Regiment is also the successor to Legends of Callasia and is expected to expand upon its systems and features for faster, deeper, more strategic gameplay. Little is known about the game currently as it is still in an early alpha state.
In singleplayer mode players can fight their way through a campaign of turn-based battles. In multiplayer mode players can engage in the same kinds of battles against other players, fighting to be the last one standing.
Last Regiment also includes a new and exciting feature that its predecessor didn’t have, a built-in map editor! Now players can create their own maps to provide themselves with new challenges. Why spend all of your time playing on pre-made maps when you can play on exactly the kind of map you want?
With gameplay that dives to deeper depths and different strategic techniques, Last Regiment is sure to impress both new and old followers!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Boomzap Entertainment
- Publisher: Boomzap Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Last Regiment is an upcoming fantasy-themed strategy game where players can battle against computer opponents in Campaigns and against other players online. If you were a fan of Legends of Callasia, you're sure to enjoy its successor's deeper gameplay!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Reaper's Revenge Update Now Available
- Global publisher My.com and developer Allods Team announce that the Reapers’ Revenge update is now available.
- Bless Online Offers Dungeon Sneak Peek
- Today, Neowiz revealed new details about Bless Online's dungeons on its Steam community page.
- Open Beta of Winterfrost Legacy Begins
- Winterfrost Legacy will be made available globally this 10:00 AM EDT August 25, 2015.