Last Oasis is a survival MMO about being a nomad in a world where the earth has lost its axial rotation.
After a cataclysmic event halted the Earth’s rotation, the planet was split into two extreme and deadly environments. Only a narrow band of space between the hot and cold halves of the planet has conditions that can support life. This band moves at the pace of the planet’s rotation around the Sun, and all life on Earth must migrate with it to survive. In order to keep moving, the remnants of humanity have built nomadic machines, and a walking city called Flotilla.
Every day, Flotilla transports more nomads into the passing oases, where warring clans fight tooth and nail for control of territory and valuable resources. Some nomads have carved out lucrative positions for themselves and even gained status with Flotilla; however most nomads are locked in a daily struggle for survival, forced to battle both nature and those around them. There will never be rest for the men who built the walkers; they can only move forward.
►Harness the power of wind to propel your walker. Harvest resources, do combat with raiders (or be one yourself), or transport goods to where they’re needed as a merchant.
►Head eastward, ever eastward, as you try to outrun the burning rays of the sun and search for resources.
►Travel a world that’s as big as it needs to be. As a server’s population grows, so too does the number of connected oases.
►Log off safely in “no man’s land”, where you can hide your walker among the dunes (No offline raiding!)
►Game designed to support individuals and small groups, not just giant guilds.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 03, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Donkey Crew
- Publisher: Donkey Crew
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.1GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770, AMD RAdeon HD 7870
- HDD: 60 GB available space
- Link to Discord channel on website.
- Description: Last Oasis is a survival MMO about being a nomad in a world where the earth has lost its axial rotation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South 2017 - Indie Devs and Cosplay Showcase
- I have to say, the list of developers at PAX South 2017 really surprised me!
- New "Tales Beyond the Fringe" comic for Wildstar
- Carbine Studios has revealed a new chapter in their ongoing "Tales Beyond the Fringe" web-comic series for Wildstar on December 11th...
- Camelot Unchained Unveils Stealth Stretch Goal Details
- This week marks yet another stretch goal being surpassed for CityState Games' upcoming RvR MMORPG, Camelot Unchained!