Laser League is a free-to-play 3D sci-fi sports game developed by Roll7 for PC and is available for download on Steam Early Access. The year is 2150 and with all of the technological advancements that have taken place sports are starting to see advancements too. Laser League, one of the newest sports on the rise, pits two teams of up to 4 players against each other in an arena where they will battle for control of nodes that bathe the arena in deadly light.
The moment you set foot in the arena and the battle begins all mayhem will break loose. The arena will quickly become crowded with laser beams of different colors while players race around the arena as fast as possible, capturing emitters and dodging enemies. As emitters are captured they will emit lasers of the captured team’s color that will obliterate enemy team members upon contact. Emitters will turn off after a certain amount of time and need recaptured as well, so be ready to be dodging lasers from new directions as new captures happen. Sound intense? You bet it is!
Each player’s character has a particular class with a unique skill set. There is a class that can take control of emitters without having to wait for them to turn off, one that can stun other players and knock them into lasers, and many more. Learning what each class can do and taking advantage of their skills will be key to succeeding and keeping your life.
With fast-paced, intense gameplay and strategic team compositions Laser League is sure to keep you on your toes no matter the match you get into. Whether you’re looking to battle others online or take on some buddies on the couch you’ll be hard-pressed to keep from screaming in frustration and excitement!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Roll7
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3GHz or AMD A 10-5800K APU @3.78GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon R9 270x
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frozen Endzone hits Steam Early Access
- Mode 7 has recently announced that Frozen Endzone is now available one Steam's Early Access program.
- MOBA Legends Launches on Mobile
- Kick9 brings the global MOBA phenomenon to mobile and tablet devices today with MOBA Legends.
- Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon Available Exclusively on Android
- ZQGame announces the launch of its free MMO, Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon, exclusively available for Android devices.