Labyrinth is a multiplayer CCG-RPG. Featuring 3D graphics and tactical, turn-based combat, Labyrinth uses card game mechanics to bring a dungeon crawling experience where players can control both a party of adventurers and create their own dungeon, including bosses, to challenge other players. Heroes can be one of four callings, and a diverse array of cards allows you to customize and maximize your experience.
Labyrinth is currently in development but will be free-to-play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Free Range Games
- Publisher: Free Range Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 1 GB Video RAM
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames-Headquarters Hosts Kartuga Alpha Challenge
- InnoGames unveils the 3D pirate browser game - Kartuga - for the first time, to a small selection of players, on November 24.
- Shop ‘Till You Drop with Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- A new update is available to Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, which overhauls the in-game shop, adding new systems, events & a ton of new it...
- SMITE The Rising Dawn Patch Notes Stream Highlights
- Hirez Bart and Hirez Drybear today revealed the next upcoming patch notes for third person deity based moba, SMITE!