Krosmaster Arena (3D)
Krosmaster Arena (3D) is an online version of popular Krosmaster Arena board game based on the Dofus and Wakfu universe. Face off against players from all over the world in an online board game that mixes strategy with epic battles.
The biggest SMALL heroes: Appearances can be deceiving! The figurines might be small, but they’re full of power. All of these warriors have their very own 3D attacks.
Characteristics: Figurines can also be used to make up individual combinations of fighters and teams for arena battles. New figurines are added to the range on a regular basis, and there are even real figurines available in-store that you can use as reinforcements.
4 different game modes: Go on adventures and battle the Krosmaster bosses, do battle with friends, test your competitive spirit in a grand tournament or test your bravery in dungeon mode.
Heroes of Krosmoz Not only can you put your figurines up on your mantelpiece, you can also obtain their virtual counterparts in the online game using the unique codes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +Solid gameplay.
- +Unique style based on Dofus/Wakfu.
- +Great for collectors.
- -Figurines can become expensive to collect.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Krosmaster Arena (3D) is an online version of popular Krosmaster Arena board game based on the Dofus and Wakfu universe. Face off against players from all over the world in an online board game that mixes strategy with epic battles!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Koei Tecmo America Confirms Berserk (working title) Coming West
- KOEI TECMO America is excited to confirm today the upcoming North American release of Berserk (working title).
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Release Date and Special Live Stream
- Rise of Incarnates, a 2-versus-2 (2v2) competitive co-op battle arena game, will be released on July 1, 2015 on Steam for PC.
- MU Ignition Reveals Launch Date
- The launch of a new MU title is coming later this month, in the form of browser game MU Ignition.