Krosmaster Arena (3D)
Krosmaster Arena (3D) is an online version of popular Krosmaster Arena board game based on the Dofus and Wakfu universe. Face off against players from all over the world in an online board game that mixes strategy with epic battles.
The biggest SMALL heroes: Appearances can be deceiving! The figurines might be small, but they’re full of power. All of these warriors have their very own 3D attacks.
Characteristics: Figurines can also be used to make up individual combinations of fighters and teams for arena battles. New figurines are added to the range on a regular basis, and there are even real figurines available in-store that you can use as reinforcements.
4 different game modes: Go on adventures and battle the Krosmaster bosses, do battle with friends, test your competitive spirit in a grand tournament or test your bravery in dungeon mode.
Heroes of Krosmoz Not only can you put your figurines up on your mantelpiece, you can also obtain their virtual counterparts in the online game using the unique codes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +Solid gameplay.
- +Unique style based on Dofus/Wakfu.
- +Great for collectors.
- -Figurines can become expensive to collect.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Krosmaster Arena (3D) is an online version of popular Krosmaster Arena board game based on the Dofus and Wakfu universe. Face off against players from all over the world in an online board game that mixes strategy with epic battles!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: New Content Confirmed for 2015
- Chad Moore, creative director for Wildstar, has just posted a letter to players detailing the focus and content of the game’s upcoming updat...
- Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
- Vindictus, Mabinogi Heroes, release date announced in North America. The game will officially launch sometime in Q4 2010 by Nexon.
- SMITE announces closed beta
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the closed beta dates for its upcoming MOBA, SMITE.