Krosmaga is a multiplayer card battle game developed by Ankama. Mixing elements from collectible card games and tower defenses, Krosmaga will be both an online game and a physical board game.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Mixing elements from collectible card games and tower defenses, Krosmaga will be both an online game and a physical board game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arcane Saga Marches Toward Beta Test On May 7
- Beta testing for Arcane Saga - previously Prius Online - will be starting in May 2013.
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.
- Lord of the Rings Online Free to Play in Europe starting Nov 2
- The Lord of the Rings Online going free to play in Europe through Codemasters starting November 2, 2010. LOTRO Will finally be F2P for Europea...