Kritika: The White Knights
Kritika: The White Knights is a mobile game adaptation of the Korean PC MORPG “Kritika Online”. Join the endless brawl and wield your skills to exact justice on those that oppose you, with electrifying, fast-paced intensity of the best action RPG you’ll ever play on a mobile platform device.
Kritika Online features intense action combat with critical attacks. Classes include the rage-filled Berserker and the agile Cat Acrobat. Use avatar costumes to customize your characters and improve their attributes, and craft and enhance gear to become even more powerful. Kritika includes a story with animated cut-scenes and multiple ways to play.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: All-M
- Publisher: Gamevil
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Solid visuals.
- +Lots of customization.
- +Frequent updates.
- -Simplified combat compared to the PC version.
- -Slow pace.
- Android: 2.3.3+
Apple: iOS 5.1+
- Description: Join the endless brawl and wield your skills to exact justice on those that oppose you, with electrifying, fast-paced intensity of the best action RPG you'll ever play on a mobile platform device.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legion TD 2 Kickstarter Nears Strong Finish
- The Kickstarter for Legion TD 2 (LTD2), which has raised almost $60,000, ends on March 31st.
- Doom Launches Worldwide
- DOOM is now available worldwide for the Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system, and PC.
- RWBY: Amity Arena Launches Today
- With the latest season of RWBY coming out in two days (October 27th), NHN is proud to release RWBY: Amity Arena today.