Kritika: The White Knights
Kritika: The White Knights is a mobile game adaptation of the Korean PC MORPG “Kritika Online”. Join the endless brawl and wield your skills to exact justice on those that oppose you, with electrifying, fast-paced intensity of the best action RPG you’ll ever play on a mobile platform device.
Kritika Online features intense action combat with critical attacks. Classes include the rage-filled Berserker and the agile Cat Acrobat. Use avatar costumes to customize your characters and improve their attributes, and craft and enhance gear to become even more powerful. Kritika includes a story with animated cut-scenes and multiple ways to play.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: All-M
- Publisher: Gamevil
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Solid visuals.
- +Lots of customization.
- +Frequent updates.
- -Simplified combat compared to the PC version.
- -Slow pace.
- Android: 2.3.3+
Apple: iOS 5.1+
- Description: Join the endless brawl and wield your skills to exact justice on those that oppose you, with electrifying, fast-paced intensity of the best action RPG you'll ever play on a mobile platform device.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Unsheathed Today
- Set in the rugged deserts and isolated steppes of Jianghu, Gilded Wasteland players take on the evil Eminence School in its final stronghold.
- D&D Neverwinter: Portobello's Campaign Now Available
- The Day of the Dungeon Master has arrived!
- Archlord 2: First expansion released
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the PvP-focused MMORPG Archlord 2 released its fi...