King’s Bounty 2
King’s Bounty 2 is a 3D fantasy role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based battles.
“Disturbing rumors are coming from the area around Nostria. Whispers abound of an overwhelming power that turns forests into dust. Entire villages vanish as if they had never existed. The rumors speak of horrifying monsters roaming Nostria, so terrifying and fearsome that even the bravest warriors run away without looking back. We don’t have a shred of reliable proof about what’s going on in the Kingdom, only the mutterings of madmen and scouts disappearing without a trace.
Is this the end of the Kingdom?”
►Trifecta Supreme: Slip into the role of one of three hero characters on a non-linear open-world adventure to save their home. You’ll quickly be faced with difficult choices, moral dilemmas, and narrative-rich stories as you traverse the realm in search of answers.
►Think Twice: Tread carefully as you march across the land taking note of each battlefield’s particular attributes. Utilizing environmental conditions and mastering a variety of strategies is the key to achieving victory.
►New Blood: Recruit reliable and capable soldiers unique to your own personal playthrough. Building their bonds and skills will ensure they survive as long as possible.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 1C Entertainment
- Publisher: 1C Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Quad-core Intel/AMD processor 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX+/AMD Radeon 6870 HD+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: King's Bounty 2 is a 3D fantasy role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of CaoCao Gets New PvP Mode
- Nexon Korea's Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of CaoCao, receives a new PvP-themed update.
- Soul Captor will offer browser version
- Gamania (beanfun!) has announced an agreement with Kalydo to bring Soul Captor to the browser.
- RuneScape Introduces New Master-Level Quest: The Mighty Fall
- Jagex announces the release of a new master level quest for Runescape, called the Mighty Fall.