Kings and Legends
Kings and Legends, by Berlin based GameSpree, is a free to play Gacha CCG with strategy focused gameplay. Players form decks of cards which represent the troops they will deploy on 3 lanes of combat in an effort to reach the enemy hero and defeat them.
►Gacha style card packs. Gotta catch em all!
►PvP contests and tournaments with great rewards
►Face the Ascension Tower: 50 levels of increasingly difficult NPCs, with increasingly valuable rewards to match.
Stout Warrior, keen eyed Ranger, powerful Mage, or devout Priest.
Players may purchase “Gold” which allows for class changes and card packs. Accumulated purchases count towards VIP status which has increasing rewards.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameSpree
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Description: Kings and Legends, by Berlin based GameSpree, is a free to play Gacha CCG with strategy focused gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon/Grand Cru Partner for Card Battle RPG, Battlejack
- Nexon, a worldwide leader in online and mobile games, and Grand Cru, have partnered to bring the mobile card battler, Battlejack.
- MU Legend Releases New Spellbinder Class
- The Spellbinder is the 5th class available in Webzen's MU Legend and its arrival today will give players a new way to approach the game.