Kings and Legends
Kings and Legends, by Berlin based GameSpree, is a free to play Gacha CCG with strategy focused gameplay. Players form decks of cards which represent the troops they will deploy on 3 lanes of combat in an effort to reach the enemy hero and defeat them.
►Gacha style card packs. Gotta catch em all!
►PvP contests and tournaments with great rewards
►Face the Ascension Tower: 50 levels of increasingly difficult NPCs, with increasingly valuable rewards to match.
Stout Warrior, keen eyed Ranger, powerful Mage, or devout Priest.
Players may purchase “Gold” which allows for class changes and card packs. Accumulated purchases count towards VIP status which has increasing rewards.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameSpree
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Description: Kings and Legends, by Berlin based GameSpree, is a free to play Gacha CCG with strategy focused gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Floats 99 Red Balloons and More
- A carnival is ready to entertain Silkroad Online players with dancing bears, balloons, and more.
- Hirez Roundup #14: Public Test Servers
- Not a lot of news this week, unfortunately. But, there's been a lot of time spent in the PTS, specifically in the new Conquest Map.
- Paladins Closed Beta Preview
- Paladins by Hi-Rez Studios takes what they excel at (first/third person team-based combat) and put a new spin on it. But that’s not all!