Kings and Legends
Kings and Legends, by Berlin based GameSpree, is a free to play Gacha CCG with strategy focused gameplay. Players form decks of cards which represent the troops they will deploy on 3 lanes of combat in an effort to reach the enemy hero and defeat them.
►Gacha style card packs. Gotta catch em all!
►PvP contests and tournaments with great rewards
►Face the Ascension Tower: 50 levels of increasingly difficult NPCs, with increasingly valuable rewards to match.
Stout Warrior, keen eyed Ranger, powerful Mage, or devout Priest.
Players may purchase “Gold” which allows for class changes and card packs. Accumulated purchases count towards VIP status which has increasing rewards.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameSpree
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Description: Kings and Legends, by Berlin based GameSpree, is a free to play Gacha CCG with strategy focused gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
- WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II.
- The Banner Saga Takes Geekie Award® in Indie Game Category
- Austin-based independent developer, Stoic, took home another award on Sunday night with its smash hit PC video game The Banner Saga winning th...
- APB Reloaded Gears Up To Launch 'APB RIOT'
- June 5th is a big day for APB Reloaded, with the live beta for APB RIOT going live as the largest content update yet.