King of Avalon
King of Avalon is a cross-platform multiplayer strategy game, set in a fantasy medieval setting after the fall of King Arthur.
King Arthur fell in battle, a victim of the betrayal of his nephew Mordred. Now, his body lies in a fortress on the sacred Isle of Avalon next to his powerful sword, Excalibur. It is only when Excalibur is raised again that a new king again will be crowned and the kingdom will be unified. The whole empire has been split into cities fighting each other. Many desire the power and magic of Excalibur but there is only room for one in the king’s throne…
► Exciting multiplayer action, including alliances and warfare against enemies and other players.
► Fantasy elements, including raising your own battle dragon to rain fire upon your enemies.
► Gather resources, build armies, and establish and defend your kingdom.
► Learn battle tactics for offense and defense in order to gain the edge in battle.
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FunPlus
- Publisher: FunPlus
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- Description: King of Avalon is a cross-platform multiplayer strategy game, set in a fantasy medieval setting after the fall of King Arthur.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LawBreakers Alpha Thoughts Post E3
- I do appreciate that after the first Closed Alpha, the outcry that “the game is too damn slow” was heard.
- Shikihime Garden - Hybrid Garden & Card Game Gets Release Date
- Appirits has announced that their browser-based hybrid game 'Shikihime Garden' will be released on March 11th 2014 and has opened a ...
- Uncharted Waters Online Gets Steam Powered
- The popular naval MMO has now hit Steam, with special packages available for eager adventurers.