From industry veterans Mat Broome and Kevin McPherson comes KINETIK, a tactical shooter title made for hardcore gamers. Featuring tactical RPG elements, hardcore shooting mechanics and a ton of challenge, KINTEIK is set to be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
KINETIK offers replay value with heavily tactical gameplay rooted in “rock paper scissors” dynamics, as well as deep Co-op and Multiplayer raids missions, with future expansions including dual squad/Co-op raids and missions.
Utilize smart matchmaking that takes into consideration player levels and filter settings for optimal Co-op and Multiplayer gameplay, insuring that you’re always playing with people of your skill level.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hero Machine Studios
- Publisher: Hero Machine Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Headlined by veteran game developers Mat Broome and Kevin McPherson, this intense shooter features tactical RPG elements, hardcore shooting mechanics and a ton of challenge.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESTsoft to take over Cabal Online BR Services
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the wildly popular free-to-play MMORPG, CABAL Online, recently ...
- Versus: Battle of the Gladiator Release Date Announced
- Netker announced today that Versus: Battle of the Gladiator, a multiplayer melee combat game, will launch officially on Steam on August 26.
- Archlord Announces Major Upgrades with The Dark Revelation Expansion
- Webzen announces major upgrades to Archlord with the Dark Revelation expansion!