From industry veterans Mat Broome and Kevin McPherson comes KINETIK, a tactical shooter title made for hardcore gamers. Featuring tactical RPG elements, hardcore shooting mechanics and a ton of challenge, KINTEIK is set to be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
KINETIK offers replay value with heavily tactical gameplay rooted in “rock paper scissors” dynamics, as well as deep Co-op and Multiplayer raids missions, with future expansions including dual squad/Co-op raids and missions.
Utilize smart matchmaking that takes into consideration player levels and filter settings for optimal Co-op and Multiplayer gameplay, insuring that you’re always playing with people of your skill level.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hero Machine Studios
- Publisher: Hero Machine Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Headlined by veteran game developers Mat Broome and Kevin McPherson, this intense shooter features tactical RPG elements, hardcore shooting mechanics and a ton of challenge.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force Launches Today
- Infernum has announced the official release of Brick-Force today.
- Alganon: Rise of the Ouroban Expansion Now Available
- Quest Online LLC. released a major expansion to their free-to-play fantasy MMORPG: Alganon Online
- Kingdom Story: Brave Legion Now Available
- NHN Entertainment has released Kingdom Story: Brave Legion on iOS and Android mobile.