Killsquad is a co-op ARPG that puts you in the role of one of four interstellar bounty hunters.
This is not the future you dreamt of. The Galaxy is in chaos, planets go rogue, and mega-corporations assemble Killsquads to raid whatever riches and bounty are left.
►Procedurally generated planets offering high replayability.
►Lore rich universe.
►Character customization allows you to fine tune each of the four heroes to more align with your playstyle.
Doesn’t look like it.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Novarama
- Publisher: Novarama
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i-7-3770 @ 3.5GHz
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/1060 or ATI Radeon R9
- HDD: 6 GB
- DirectX Version 12 required
- Description: Killsquad is a co-op ARPG that puts you in the role of one of four interstellar bounty hunters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of Creation Discusses Castle Sieges in the MMORPG
- The Ashes of Creation development team recently published a blog post concerning the nature of castle sieging.
- Breach Gets Ready to Begin First 'Breach Invitational' In March
- QC Games announced today that the first Breach Invitational will take place on Twitch, Mixer, and Facebook on March 2.