Killsquad is a co-op ARPG that puts you in the role of one of four interstellar bounty hunters.
This is not the future you dreamt of. The Galaxy is in chaos, planets go rogue, and mega-corporations assemble Killsquads to raid whatever riches and bounty are left.
►Procedurally generated planets offering high replayability.
►Lore rich universe.
►Character customization allows you to fine tune each of the four heroes to more align with your playstyle.
Doesn’t look like it.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Novarama
- Publisher: Novarama
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i-7-3770 @ 3.5GHz
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/1060 or ATI Radeon R9
- HDD: 6 GB
- DirectX Version 12 required
- Description: Killsquad is a co-op ARPG that puts you in the role of one of four interstellar bounty hunters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Reveals Details of Ninth Class
- At Tencent Games Carnival 2015 this weekend, Chinese publisher Tencent and developer NCSoft revealed the ninth class for Blade & Soul.
- Blade & Soul Esports North American Regional Championships
- The best of the North American Blade & Soul teams will be present at Pax West 2017, competing on September 3rd.
- Stormthrone: New mini-game details revealed
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has released the first gameplay teaser for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a hi...