Killsquad is a co-op ARPG that puts you in the role of one of four interstellar bounty hunters.
This is not the future you dreamt of. The Galaxy is in chaos, planets go rogue, and mega-corporations assemble Killsquads to raid whatever riches and bounty are left.
►Procedurally generated planets offering high replayability.
►Lore rich universe.
►Character customization allows you to fine tune each of the four heroes to more align with your playstyle.
Doesn’t look like it.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Novarama
- Publisher: Novarama
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i-7-3770 @ 3.5GHz
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/1060 or ATI Radeon R9
- HDD: 6 GB
- DirectX Version 12 required
- Description: Killsquad is a co-op ARPG that puts you in the role of one of four interstellar bounty hunters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online 3.0 Kingdom War Update Bringing New Features
- In mid-October, Conquer Online will witness the updates of the first wave of 3.0 features.
- Siegelord: New Details on Faction War Revealed
- 37Games has just released a new trailer video for Siegelord focusing on the real-time Faction War which turns out to be the most significant a
- League of Legends Worlds 2016 Roundup
- League of Legends' grand international tournament was certainly a wild ride, let's roundup some of the biggest moments of Worlds 201...