Kill The Bad Guy
Kill The Bad Guy is a buy to play 3D strategy game developed by Exkee and is available for download on Steam for PC, Mac, and Linux. In Kill The Bad Guy players can take the judgement of evil-doers into their own hands. As part of a peculiar society that is focused on ridding the world of those bringing crime into the world, it becomes the player’s responsibility to dish out justice in the most unpredictable, violent ways possible. Turn everyday objects into deadly weapons, sabotage vehicles, and even combine different strategies to really get the jump on your targets. Players will need to plan accordingly and take into account the physics of the game while making sure that all criminals’ deaths look like accidents. Be relentless, violent, brutal, and most importantly keep your wits about you. You will need every bit of them to successfully eliminate your targets without getting caught by cameras, cops, and even the pedestrians.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 28, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Exkee
- Publisher: Exkee
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Get revenge on criminals.
- +Lots of blood for satisfying kills.
- +Satisfying to watch your plan come through.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Would benefit from a Steam workshop.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Mac OSX 10.8
- CPU: Intel i5 2.4 Ghz, AMD Phenom II, or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 8000 series, AMD Radeon HD 5000 series, or better
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Kill The Bad Guy is a buy to play 3D strategy game developed by Exkee and is available for download on Steam for PC, Mac, and Linux. In Kill The Bad Guy players can take the judgement of evil-doers into their own hands.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Now Available for Mac
- Trion Worlds’ successful voxel role-playing adventure game, Trove, debuts on Mac today and is now available and free to play.
- RIFT Reveals Mind of Madness Intrepid Adventure
- RIFT adventurers are in for all-new mind-bending hazards in Telara today with its latest Intrepid Adventure, Mind of Madness.