Kerbal Space Program 2
Kerbal Space Program 2 is the sequel to Star Theory Games’ hit Kerbal Space Program. A new generation of space-flight simulation awaits, with improved visuals, controls, and content over the original.
Story: The Kerbals are a strange alien race, and have put you in charge of their space program. You will be assembling fully functioning spacecraft, and keep them alive as you explore a variety of moons and planets. You will also be constructing bases and space stations so you can travel further and explore more.
► Real Aerodynamics: Your spaceships will fly (or not fly) based on real aerodynamics. You will have to put serious work into these craft to ensure they can travel the stars.
► Different Ways to Play: There are three ways to play: Science Mode (perform experiments for new tech), Career Mode (oversee all aspects of the space program), and Sandbox (build whatever you want, with access to all technology).
► Multiplayer and Modding: The modding possibilities of the first game have been improved, and you will be able to share this outstanding adventure into science with your friends online!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Star Theory Games
- Publisher: Private Division
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Description: A new generation of space-flight simulation awaits in Kerbal Space Program 2, with improved visuals, controls, and content over the original.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Launches Spirit Vale Raid Wing
- ArenaNet just activated the first raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns with the release of Spirit Vale.
- Elsword Teases Tier 2 Transformation for Aisha
- A new manwha posted today on Kill3rCombo's website announced that Aisha's Battle Magician evolution will be arriving to the world of...
- An Extraordinary New Hero Arrives in Star of Heroes
- New hero Sansa is an extraordinary front row tank with impressive healing skills.