KARDS is a 2D historical collectible card game featuring visuals and gameplay inspired by World War 2.
►Art of War: Overwhelm your foes with superior strategies taking advantage of support-protecting frontline tactics, naval blitzkriegs, aerial dog fights, and much more.
►Theorycrafter: Mix and match infantry, tanks, artillery, and aircraft in your one-of-a-kind deck featuring one of the five major powers.
►Zero To Hero: Learn the fundamentals across a variety of single-player game modes then test your skills against the best of the best in the competitive online multiplayer.
Both the Allegiance and Theaters of War expacs collectively add new cards, mechanics, allied nations, boards, single-player content, and more!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 1939 Games
- Publisher: 1939 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Well Realized Theme in Visuals and Gameplay
- +High-Quality Artwork
- -Unbalanced Multiplayer/Card Design
- -Aggressive Monetization (Pay2Win Elements)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: KARDS is a 2D historical collectible card game featuring visuals and gameplay inspired by World War 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot: Open House Final Showdown This Weekend
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot hosts its last Open House event from January 23 through January 27.
- Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
- Tree of Savior's team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
- Wafku prepares to release Rogues and Smithmagic
- Square Enix and Ankama have revealed details about the Rogue and Smithmagic, coming to the game on May 2.