KARDS is a 2D historical collectible card game featuring visuals and gameplay inspired by World War 2.
►Art of War: Overwhelm your foes with superior strategies taking advantage of support-protecting frontline tactics, naval blitzkriegs, aerial dog fights, and much more.
►Theorycrafter: Mix and match infantry, tanks, artillery, and aircraft in your one-of-a-kind deck featuring one of the five major powers.
►Zero To Hero: Learn the fundamentals across a variety of single-player game modes then test your skills against the best of the best in the competitive online multiplayer.
Both the Allegiance and Theaters of War expacs collectively add new cards, mechanics, allied nations, boards, single-player content, and more!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 1939 Games
- Publisher: 1939 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Well Realized Theme in Visuals and Gameplay
- +High-Quality Artwork
- -Unbalanced Multiplayer/Card Design
- -Aggressive Monetization (Pay2Win Elements)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: KARDS is a 2D historical collectible card game featuring visuals and gameplay inspired by World War 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Adds Two Brand-New Modes
- A limited-time event is coming to World of Warplanes, to let players earn two unique warplanes for their squadron.
- RuneScape Introduces New Master-Level Quest: The Mighty Fall
- Jagex announces the release of a new master level quest for Runescape, called the Mighty Fall.
- Space Engineers is Coming to Retail Stores
- Independent developer Keen Software House announced that their pc-hit space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, has been released to retail s...