KARDS is a 2D historical collectible card game featuring visuals and gameplay inspired by World War 2.
►Art of War: Overwhelm your foes with superior strategies taking advantage of support-protecting frontline tactics, naval blitzkriegs, aerial dog fights, and much more.
►Theorycrafter: Mix and match infantry, tanks, artillery, and aircraft in your one-of-a-kind deck featuring one of the five major powers.
►Zero To Hero: Learn the fundamentals across a variety of single-player game modes then test your skills against the best of the best in the competitive online multiplayer.
Both the Allegiance and Theaters of War expacs collectively add new cards, mechanics, allied nations, boards, single-player content, and more!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 1939 Games
- Publisher: 1939 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Well Realized Theme in Visuals and Gameplay
- +High-Quality Artwork
- -Unbalanced Multiplayer/Card Design
- -Aggressive Monetization (Pay2Win Elements)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: KARDS is a 2D historical collectible card game featuring visuals and gameplay inspired by World War 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skycastle Guild Housing System Coming to TERA on February 24
- Guilds can soon claim a castle in the clouds via the new Skycastle system in TERA's next major content update arriving February 24.
- Moonrise Hands On PAX South 2015
- Honestly, a simple story is best for a game of this nature, and Moonrise delivers on that front. Your Warden-in-Training then learns the basic...
- Echo of Soul MMO Launches on Steam
- Echo of Soul, the new full-featured, free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is now available on the Steam platform.