THIS GAME IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH.
Kantai Collection (also known as KanColle) is an online browser game created by Kadokawa Games. As a fleet raising simulator, players assume the role of an admiral, assembles a fleet of kanmusu (‘ship girls’ based on ships and submarines), & battles against fleets of unknown warships.
Collect and Select: Choose from over hundreds of ship girls, all based on WW2-era ships and submarines.
Sortie Missions: Choose from three different missions types including main sotire, practice mode and expedition.
Strategy and Tactics: Use your skills and battle formations to take down the opponents with class.
Factory: Use the parts earned from battles to construct new kanmusu.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kadokawa Games
- Publisher: Kadokawa Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Kantai Collection (also known as KanColle) is an online browser game created by Kadokawa Games. As a fleet raising simulator, players assume the role of an admiral, assembles a fleet of kanmusu ('ship girls' based on ships and submarines), & battles against fleets of unknown warships.
Articles You May Enjoy
- eSports Web Channel Announces League of Legends Edition
- Web-based eSports channel ESGNTV today announced the debut of League of Legends to the "Fight Night" competitive gaming online broad...
- Project CARS Partners with ESL
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and Slightly Mad Studios are excited to announce the arrival of the official ESL online competition.
- Ragnarok 2 Celebrates First Anniversary With Events, Quests, & More
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their one year anniversary of the launch of Ragnarok Online 2: Advent of Valkyrie.