Kamihime Project is a free-to-play, browser based RPGacha.
In the ancient past, a civilization of magic flourished was destroyed by Ragnarok. Thousands of years later, that civilization is but the shadow of a memory, until now. There are dark forces moving to bring about a second Ragnarok and only the godlike power of the Kamihime can stop them.
You and your childhood friend Alyssa find the Device, [an] ancient contraption that allows you to activate interdimensional gates and traverse the globe, gathering the Kamihime to prepare for battle and prevent catastrophe.
►Kamihime Project offers extensive fan-service to suit all tastes.
►Play through a unique single player story campaign where you can meet, power-up, and get to know your Kamihime.
►Customize your party to suit your play style using an eclectic variety of abilities, Eidolons, and equipment available through the different Kamihime.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nutaku
- Publisher: Nutaku
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ or Mac OS X v10.9 (Mavericks) or higher newer.
- Recommended browser: Google Chrome Not-Recommended browser: Everything else. Yes, for macs too. Don't even think about Safari.
- Description: Kamihime Project is a free-to-play, browser based RPGacha.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Announces April Expansion, 'Masterminds of Sharn'
- Daybreak Games announced details for a new expansion coming to PC and Mac for Dungeons & Dragons Online: Masterminds of Sharn.
- Heroes of Gaia Tops 1,000,000 Players
- Heroes of Gaia announces it has reached 1,000,000 action players. The game is a fantasy themed browser based MMORPG published by gPotato.