Kamihime Project is a free-to-play, browser based RPGacha.
In the ancient past, a civilization of magic flourished was destroyed by Ragnarok. Thousands of years later, that civilization is but the shadow of a memory, until now. There are dark forces moving to bring about a second Ragnarok and only the godlike power of the Kamihime can stop them.
You and your childhood friend Alyssa find the Device, [an] ancient contraption that allows you to activate interdimensional gates and traverse the globe, gathering the Kamihime to prepare for battle and prevent catastrophe.
►Kamihime Project offers extensive fan-service to suit all tastes.
►Play through a unique single player story campaign where you can meet, power-up, and get to know your Kamihime.
►Customize your party to suit your play style using an eclectic variety of abilities, Eidolons, and equipment available through the different Kamihime.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nutaku
- Publisher: Nutaku
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ or Mac OS X v10.9 (Mavericks) or higher newer.
- Recommended browser: Google Chrome Not-Recommended browser: Everything else. Yes, for macs too. Don't even think about Safari.
- Description: Kamihime Project is a free-to-play, browser based RPGacha.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Creative Assembly Announces Total War: ARENA Development
- The first free to play game is in development by Creative Assembly.
- Hearthstone Celebrates Noblegarden With An In-Game Event
- The World of Warcraft Springtime event, "Noblegarden" is coming to Hearthstone from May 9-13th.