Kamihime Project is a free-to-play, browser based RPGacha.
In the ancient past, a civilization of magic flourished was destroyed by Ragnarok. Thousands of years later, that civilization is but the shadow of a memory, until now. There are dark forces moving to bring about a second Ragnarok and only the godlike power of the Kamihime can stop them.
You and your childhood friend Alyssa find the Device, [an] ancient contraption that allows you to activate interdimensional gates and traverse the globe, gathering the Kamihime to prepare for battle and prevent catastrophe.
►Kamihime Project offers extensive fan-service to suit all tastes.
►Play through a unique single player story campaign where you can meet, power-up, and get to know your Kamihime.
►Customize your party to suit your play style using an eclectic variety of abilities, Eidolons, and equipment available through the different Kamihime.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nutaku
- Publisher: Nutaku
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ or Mac OS X v10.9 (Mavericks) or higher newer.
- Recommended browser: Google Chrome Not-Recommended browser: Everything else. Yes, for macs too. Don't even think about Safari.
- Description: Kamihime Project is a free-to-play, browser based RPGacha.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent Expansion coming in April
- WEBZEN announces that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will release its fourth expansion on April 28th 2015.
- Battle of Toys: Arcade Brawler Launches on iOS
- TinyBytes Games, a studio comprised of industry veterans that are committed to bringing fun-filled games to mobile devices globally, announced...
- Endless Space 2 Early Access to Begin October 6
- Amplitude Studios has announced that Endless Space 2 will enter Steam Early Access on Thursday, October 6.