Kabod Online is one of the few MMORPGs that bills it self as a game meant for a mature audience. Like Age of Conan, it has plenty of violence and some nudity. While it may have adult themes, Kabod Online for the most part looks and plays like a traditional Korean fantasy MMORPG. Players chose from four classes and are tasked with killing monsters and completing quests. The game has open PvP which means players after a certain level can be attacked almost anywhere. It is possible to steal items from other players, and to date NPCs in town. Kabod Online is currently in closed beta testing but open to anyone. The game suffers from poor English translations and some features have yet to be implemented.
Classes – Knight, Wizard, Rogue, Archer
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KABOD Entertainment Co., Ltd
- Publisher: Afreecatvgame
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Open PvP with criminal system.
- +Date an NPC!
- +Fluid combat mechanics.
- +Plenty of quests.
- -Generic fantasy theme
- -Limited appearance customization.
- -Poor English translations.
- -Few playable classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 2 GB Free
- Description: Kabod Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG tailored towards mature players. The game has open PvP, plenty of violence, and even some nudity. Chose from four classes and explore some of Kabod's unique features including NPC dating.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Punks Nears Greenlight Success
- Hyper Awesome Entertainment's new brawler MMORPG, Dungeon Punks, nears its goal of being greenlit on Steam!
- Innovative Mystery Game Cloud Chamber to Launch this Year
- Investigate North announces Cloud Chamber, their upcoming massively multiplayer mystery game for PC.
- ASTA's First Content Update Released
- The first new content release for the Asian fantasy MMORPG ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds, currently in Open Beta, is now live.