Jungle Force is a 2D mobile strategy game developed by Fedeen Games and is available for download on iOS and Android. In Jungle Force players are put in charge of a team of animals looking to conquer the world. A team of animals can be made up of up to 5 different animals and there are over 80 animals to choose from. Friends’ animals can also be borrowed and used in your team composition. Combat will take place in over 100 different levels where players will need to tactfully choose what animals need to attack when. Attacks of different types can even be chained together to deal higher, more lethal damage. As players progress, their animals will gain experience and can be evolved into stronger variants of themselves and they can also be outfitted with crafted equipment to boost their stats. PvP battles are supported as well, allowing players to determined who out of the two participants is the best commander of their animal party.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fedeen Games
- Publisher: Fedeen Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Refreshing retro graphics.
- +Customization of team and equipment.
- +Combo attacks challenge the reflexes.
- -Internet required for campaign content.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3.3+ or iOS6.0+
- HDD: 56.6 MB
- Description: Jungle Force is a 2D mobile strategy game developed by Fedeen Games and is available for download on iOS and Android. In Jungle Force players are put in charge of a team of animals looking to conquer the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Walking Dead: March to War News - Survivor System Detailed
- The Disruptor Beam team behind The Walking Dead: March to War has provided new details today revealing a key game system, the Survivor System.
- World of Warplanes Pre-Launch Preview
- World of Warplanes is the latest project by Wargaming who has also brought us World of Tanks. The game is still in its open beta stage but has...
- RIFT Reveals Mind of Madness Intrepid Adventure
- RIFT adventurers are in for all-new mind-bending hazards in Telara today with its latest Intrepid Adventure, Mind of Madness.