Jumpala is a 2D competitive-platformer featuring action-packed multiplayer matches where players must rack up points while staying alive as long as possible.
►Let the Games Begin: Grab a few friends and compete in 1v1s, 2v2s, or hectic every man for himself free-for-alls.
►Hard-Earned Glory: Practice and perfect your combos, spacing, strategies, and special move usage to fight for a top spot over your competitors.
►Choose Your Champion: Master one or multiple characters each possessing their own unique strengths, weaknesses, and abilities.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Yokereba Games
- Publisher: Versus Evil
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- +Competitively Engaging
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory, 1 GB recommended+
- HDD: 400 MB
- Description: Jumpala is a 2D competitive-platformer featuring action-packed multiplayer matches where players must rack up points while staying alive as long as possible.
Articles You May Enjoy
- El Oriente Open for Uncharted Waters Online
- CJ Games Global has launched the El Oriente expansion for Uncharted Waters Online, opening the China and Taiwan region for exploration.
- The Alchemist Code is Now Available on iOS and Android
- The official launch of the strategy RPG, The Alchemist Code by gumi is now live on iOS and Android!
- Kritika: The White Knights - Celebrates 20 Million Worldwide Downloads
- FUNFLOW and GAMEVIL’s mobile action RPG Kritika: The White Knights has passed 20 million downloads worldwide.