Jumpala is a 2D competitive-platformer featuring action-packed multiplayer matches where players must rack up points while staying alive as long as possible.
►Let the Games Begin: Grab a few friends and compete in 1v1s, 2v2s, or hectic every man for himself free-for-alls.
►Hard-Earned Glory: Practice and perfect your combos, spacing, strategies, and special move usage to fight for a top spot over your competitors.
►Choose Your Champion: Master one or multiple characters each possessing their own unique strengths, weaknesses, and abilities.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Yokereba Games
- Publisher: Versus Evil
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- +Competitively Engaging
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory, 1 GB recommended+
- HDD: 400 MB
- Description: Jumpala is a 2D competitive-platformer featuring action-packed multiplayer matches where players must rack up points while staying alive as long as possible.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Teases Possessed Encounters
- News arrives today from Snail Games US of a new feature in the works for Age of Wushu that will pit players against the dark embodiment of the...
- EverQuest to Host Exhibit at Comic-Con Museum
- Daybreak Games and the Comic-Con Museum announced they will host "EverQuest 20: A Living Legend" this month.