What do you get when you toss Dragon Ball, Naruto, OnePiece, Death Note, and other anime characters into one game? Jump Force! The newest title in the Jump Stars series, Jump Force brings your favorite anime characters not just to the third dimension, but also to our dimension!
Worlds collide and titans rumble in this 3D fighting game that lets you choose from many of your favorite anime characters.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Spike Chunsoft
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: Xbox One, PS4
- Description: Worlds collide and titans rumble in this 3D fighting game that lets you choose from many of your favorite anime characters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Free-to-Play Closed Beta Is Live
- The WildStar closed beta is accessible to all current subscribers to WildStar as well as non-subscribers who have received a closed beta key.
- Quake Champions Update Brings 'No Abilities' Mode and More
- As the Early Access for Quake Champions continues to develop, and with it comes huge updates.
- Granado Espada War of Independence
- July delves into the history of Granado Espada with its second Bristia Update: The Scar.